Great Shop Refresh :smiley:

3 Likes

I spent all my coli token to buy Daisy chips, love the end result :star_struck:

1 Like

She isn’t in the gold crates

that will happen tomorrow.

oops
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yall need to put useful characters in the shops. So sick of seeing facilier in the shop. I swear he’s there for 2 months, gone for a month, then back in. Mad hatter would be a good one to put in the shops

2 Likes

EXACTLY! It needs different characters. Even though I’m getting chips for facilier, I STOP COLLECTING AT AROUND 100 CHIPS.

Same for kronk, fear, captain amelia and scrooge and mr. Big.

yeah it sucks but also there’s shop glitches where there’s a annoying dot on the badge bits even when I have hundreds of them. For those who would report my comment for spam just remember others may have the issue as well I have accounts on all servers and it’s affecting almost all of them

1 Like

or Aurora in the shops

And this comment might be applauded as the most useless so far since nobody from PB is in the office during the weekend :clap:

Try tomorrow at 9 AM (if in US), 4 PM (if in Europe).

oh sorry lol I feel stupid

Don’t worry. Sometimes even I can’t suppress the need to either yell or write in capitals.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Princess Aurora Sad GIF - Princess Aurora Sad Crying ...

Why do they have to be closed on Sunays

I’d go ahead and send in a ticket to in-game support, asking them if it’s possible to change the crate today or, if not, to repeat the crate sometime during the next few days with Aurora in it. That way you’d at least get the process started.

Though to be honest, those crates just aren’t worth buying anyway, unfortunately

Well, everyone needs a break from work

This.
And that’s why they don’t matter, and it includes ALL special event crates. All of them are outdated by over 2 years and it doesn’t seem PB will ever refresh them.

The worst thing? There were like 2 actually nice event crates but PB discontinued them, wonder why. :roll_eyes:

Gold, diamond, guild, VIP crates are also bad, and they are the base one, at least they should be ok, but no.

I partially agree

Same

95% of it is pure trash

same as guild

The only problematic thing - there are newer and newer bits released, newer and newer stuff, yet the Gold and Diamond Crates are stuck in early 2019.
Guild Crates and VIP Crates - same, just stuck and have never moved.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney