DHBM Hero Tier List [Update 6.0.1] + More

Totally Merida disk… Mickey one is just meh since she shares her shields with her one Patch
Edit: Plus the extra SP makes her shields even better making sharing them even stronger… plus the BD is nice for damage

3 Likes

Seeing Baymax be considered so strong for this long makes me so happy, especially considering how bad he was before his refresh.

If only they would refresh Hiro as well instead of skipping him every time they decide to refresh BH6 characters…

6 Likes

@Musketeer Very impressive the changes in the list and of great help!!

1 Like

Glad to see these heroes move up!! The refresh of Moana was justified do to how bad she was before her refresh went live, but I am a little disappointed on how it came out, not gonna lie. I feel like something is still missing from her stats, and this is reflected by her tier list ranking

3 Likes

I beg to differ. Mickey disc is better. The % of shield Moana shares from disc is 250, while her patch is only 75 :roll_eyes: and it will works the whole battle. Not just 1 time thing like Merinda disc

3 Likes

Musketeer you rock, also if your like tired give yourself time to rest no rush in making tier lists take your time too don’t go killing yourself :v:

5 Likes

:bug: A mistake appeared, Shan Yu’s recommended disk is Randall Disk, not from Facilier!
This will get corrected in the next tier list update.

11 Likes

@Musketeer The best disk for Negaduck is The horned King , because it helps against Abu when he is alone in war and cleanses himself of debuffs.

1 Like

Read the indicator for next update first.

This post is a wiki. Click pencil to edit this post!

In your opinion which hero should move up, and which should move down? Limit up to 3 per user. You can repeat the heroes previously mentioned.

• Shank :arrow_down: :arrow_up:
  • Mushu :arrow_up:
  • Launchpad McQuack :arrow_up:
  • Magica De Spell :arrow_up:
  • Scrooge McDuck :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:
  • Calhoun :arrow_up:
  • Phil :arrow_down:
  • MOANA :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:
  • Ralph :arrow_up:
  • 22 :arrow_down:
  • Daisy :arrow_up:
  • Tiana :arrow_up: :arrow_up:
  • Elsa :arrow_up: :arrow_up:
  • Ron Stoppable :arrow_down:
  • Sisu :arrow_up:
7 Likes

MOANA is S+ tier good!!!

2 Likes

Moana :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

3 Likes

Moana is so easy to shut down, due to her being single-target, and she doesn’t have the benefit of Invis that Monkey Fist has.

2 Likes

She’s a pretty good hero

2 Likes

I think Daisy has gotten better against the current meta. I’m not saying that use is a great hero, but she deserves to be up one more.

3 Likes

My suggestion for someone moving up would be to move Pete up a tier or two. His damage output is still pretty strong and I’ve been able to take out meta characters with teams he’s on with him being the character who did most of the damage. Not saying S+ tier, but A tier bordering on B tier seems too low.

2 Likes

Not doing it, this month. :slight_smile:

See you all in August! Maybe…

8 Likes

So what are everyone’s opinions on the newly buffed and patched characters? :smiley:

1 Like

I’d say that some are good,some are decent and some are amazing

1 Like

Well that is the rule of averages for you …

#mind blown with this new information that you provided

5 Likes

To actually answer your question

Hades seems very good
Miss Piggy and Animal and Gonzo seems decent
Meg might make a comeback in certain lines
Triton will still be great against Abu, and now Zeus can too
I think Zeus’ FL disk will be more used too due to the tenacity and evasion reduction it provides

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney