DHBM Hero Tier List [Update 6.0.1] + More

Am I crazy? Where’s triton?

2 Likes

Yes?

2 Likes

Thank you

I was scanning just for “Triton” and not “king triton”

2 Likes

@Musketeer are we getting updated tier list for august?

1 Like

Yes… ?

:open_book:

2 Likes

… What about that comment read to you as “rude and entitled”?

5 Likes

hes saying yes to read his previous comment when he never specified. a simple yes or no wouldve been just fine without all that negative attitude

1 Like

To be blunt, if you really think that comment is “rude and entitled”, then I don’t think you’ve really looked through other parts of the forums…

5 Likes

He also said “see you in Augest…maybe” meaning he was either going to do it in Augest or wait until September

But,that’s what I think

2 Likes

I never said thats the worse… all i said is he needs to fix his attitude

1 Like

There’s one person being abrasive and rude here. It isn’t who you think it is.

2 Likes

Ok… then nevermind, then no. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Wonder where Pegasus will rank on the tier list if Musketeer chooses to include him in the next update, since his skills look to be very promising.

1 Like

Definitely S+ Tier. From skills, patch, disk (These two I have read).

4 Likes

Thanks for doing this tier list!

It’s all you and your effort, so if anyone gets demanding or snippy, then that’s on them. Free beneficial service. Doesn’t need anything, but thanks.

8 Likes

Musketeer, when are you gonna update your tier list? I mean you haven’t updated your tier list in a while since the previous updates.

1 Like

Next week after update 5.3

7 Likes

Thanks for the work you put into maintaining the list. It is so helpful to many of us. I can only maintain a limited number of heroes at max level and your list helps figure out where to invest limited resources. You are appreciated.

5 Likes

…Why are you thanking musk right as someone else thanks him?

1 Like

Gotta be nice,I’ll just delete the comment

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney