DHBM Hero Tier List [Update 6.0.1] + More

he is a underrated hero

1 Like

Could we tell Perblue to remove Sally from friendship campaigns? She is almost unkillable and is so often found in friendship campaigns it is really annoying.

3 Likes

Yes please I have so many campaigns that have been roadblocked by sally since she was refreshed

2 Likes

Ik and he’s insane

Unkillable with the right team

1 Like

Ok wait how do we tell this to Perblue though?

1 Like

We… some people already did.

Here on forum, or via support.

9 Likes

You’re doing the peoples work 🫶

2 Likes

Oh thanks Musketeer! Yeah Sally on friendship is horrible. And Pegasus too is kind of annoying with that blue skill. But honestly, I don’t really mind negaduck. He’s got a few counters, like Tron, and especially go go. I like him because he counters other metas too, like Jake, who need counters. Jake would be really annoying without Negaduck. However, I am worried about Rose…

3 Likes

Apparently from what I’ve heard from the vip,Rose was nerfed before her Prizewall even came

2 Likes

I tried sparring Rose with Jake, Negaduck and Pegasus. She destroyed Jake and Negaduck in seconds but lost to Pegasus immediately

So, yes, she was nerfed but I believe she will be the next OP hero

2 Likes

She may be,but maybe not

2 Likes

Yeah. We need to wait for her to be available to know that. And if she is not strong, then we can have less OP heroes in game. That is a good news too

2 Likes

Correct,sometimes we just need toons that can not be super op like others

2 Likes

Rose? A tier? Acha!

2 Likes

Can you please explain what the thoughts behind abandoing D tier heroes considering game mechanics are? Thanks in advance.
BTW are there any heroes you wouldn’t promote from Y30 to E0 because their stats are getting worse?

1 Like
4 Likes

I feel like this has been discussed elsewhere, but… what’s the definition of each tier? Obviously S/S+ are the best of the best heroes, useful in almost any situation, with or against nearly everyone else; and D is was for heroes that had no value in any situation or team, IIRC. Are there similar broad definitions for A/A+, B, and C tiers?

2 Likes

I think these ones are the “definitions” for each tier (please correct if I’m wrong)

S+ tier: heroes that rule the meta and game. Aka, the best of the best.

S tier: heroes that also are incredibly powerful, but not compared to S+ tier.

A+ tier: heroes that are close to S tier, but have flaws or problems that don’t make them good in every situation.

A tier: good heroes, not that broken but not that bad. Usable for variated situations.

B tier: heroes that can work in some teams or lines.

C tier: weak heroes that need a refresh. Their stats don’t work nowadays or their abilities don’t provide much value.

3 Likes

Excited for the 5.5 update!
My Sally and Miguel just defeated the patch level 10 alone so I feel like they’re pretty good with this update :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Mike is INSANE

Second hero to be in the trillions for damage and his roll out ability is the single highest amount in the game now

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney