DHBM Hero Tier List [Update 6.4] + More

Then MAKE THEM BALANCED.

Not OP and not UP.

3 Likes

OP and balanced are mutually exclusive, unfortunately.

Dunno why Basil is garbage though. I guess they wanted another bad hero, for whatever benefits of having a clear pecking order? Or maybe it’s some sort of psychological effect, since the Pleakley meta was coming into fruition around his release and his skillset is heavy on Studies and DoT? :thinking:

6 Likes

I think perblue needs to stop disrespecting us with heavy combo breakers like Buns&Beak.

Seriously. Updates like these are just shameful. First Darkwing, The Beast, Basil, and now Bunsen and Beaker?

5 Likes

I don’t mind having someone who puts a hold in the current meta every good once in a while to keep things from getting old (thought it’d be nice if they let it last a month or so longer). What I do mind is them making the counter a random and clunky skill that has nothing to do with the skillset it’s a part of. :unamused:

They should swap the Gizmoduck disk effect and B&B’s purple.

Or as an alternative, switch it and the Yzma disk. Then have the variable from the disk effect be reliant on how many Beakers are still alive.

3 Likes

I’d even make a case for Pleakley getting dropped a tier thanks to B&B too

Honestly the times I’ve fought Pleakley after his nerf he didn’t do much, he dealt some damage but the drained HP was just enough to charge energy. Even when paired with Barbossa, I put T&P and his damage was minimal

5 Likes

Is there a new tierlist?

Yes… now!
Yay…?!

Updated :exploding_head:

• Added Fear and ‘‘missing’’ heroes
  • Several hero movements
  • :bug: Tia Dalma is supposed to be S-tier hero
12 Likes

Good for her! She deserved that refresh.

Also, how is fear good? He feels incredibly underpowered in terms of stats and skillset.

And, when all red skills are released, will you switch them all to black again? It kind makes them harder to see.

Reduces crit damage to 0.
No.

Are the characters sorted in their respective sections in any particular order? (Example: Rapunzel is above Rafiki in A-Tier, so is she considered stronger than Rafiki on this list, or is it just arbitrary?)

• Short Freeze immunity
  • No tenacity or evasion
  • Normal Crit is useless
  • Prone to fantastic damage to due always being scared
  • Dread stacks removed by green, losing crit reduction and bonus armor

Maybe…

3 Likes

Fear should be in C/D. NQA

• Everything Tragic said
  • 7 stack remove on green is very counterproductive. He’ll never go above 9 stacks.
  • 2 seconds freeze immunity is a dumb knockoff of the infamous Bunsen
  • 2 disable reflect is also pathetic. Even Donald is better.
  • Anger disk is too generic.

Crit reduction doesn’t matter if you can’t gain the stacks for it.

3 Likes

A change to Wakkatu made the stack removal to 5 stacks and the freeze immunity to 5 seconds, making it a bit more useful.

But still…

1 Like

Can someone tell me what the meaning of (tl) (fi) (ed) etc. Sorry im new

1 Like

Recommended friendship disks to use.
Obviously most of the other disks can be better in specific teams but these are the usually better ones

4 Likes

That’s more of a positive thing for him, while stunned/frozen he won’t be able to use green skill and remove his stacks, I fought against him in CW and he had 22 stacks :slight_smile: He gains the stacks quite fast.
He is all about reducing crit damage received.

So—

Fake news.

Per shield, making it up to 4.

I prefer myself Rex disk, but Anger disk is good as well, starting with 5 stacks makes all crits received deal 50% less damage at the start.

3 Likes

Tanks other than Maximus aren’t used in the meta that often so…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney