DHBM Hero Tier List [Update 6.4] + More

And…jack sparrow is in A tier? Wasn’t he labeled as a terrible hero a while ago?

Well Jack hits pretty hard now…

If you mean few months ago… yes :confused:

He is fine now, from while—

Wow…im starting to notice alot of the older heroes starting to creep back in relevance

Just not Ralph :upside_down_face:
Ralph is just good tank to stand-only, but deals no damage.

And Finnick… Maui is sad as well.

Yes. In general difference with newer heroes is just they need more investment

Planning on refreshing Sparrow after his out-of-date refresh, musk?

Sparrow doesn’t need a refresh… :confused:

Oh btw, I kinda think S&N deserve A tier now, they’re pretty annoying with their quick charm and slow. And they do decently high damage

7 Likes

How is it that heroes constantly increase or decrease in power without any notice? Do they secretly change their stats? Calhouns and Zurgs white skills are ridiculous by now and even quorra and sally seem op as opponents in campaign. They didnt have any refresh or something, so how?

New badges on the new rarity add new stats which results in new tier list and it results in new position.

1 Like

Yeah, Quorra and Sally are ridiculously OP everywhere. Quorra kills a bunch of enemies with her disc spin and motorcycle, plus an unlimited red skill level. Sally, on the other hand, has her poison everywhere, plus her red skill which can be frustrating to deal with, ESPECIALLY with her Tia Dalma disc. Though I can agree that Calhoun is becoming ridiculously OP, I just might work on her after all. I have to try and adapt to the new colliseum/arena rules. Heroes that study are a big no-no, so I’m going to try to work on heroes that deal Normal Damage, but don’t study. Examples include Mulan, Calhoun, and Goliath.

Sally? Mostly in friendship campaigns she is annoying with her poison and revive that constantly DPS’s my heroes

I know you like Quorra (I think so, at least), so I am sorry to say I don’t have issues dealing with her at all as soon as she steps out of her light cycle, maybe it’s because I don’t face Quorra’s with red skills?

Quorra is frail but she can do great damage, A seems fine to me.

Sally in B seems fine too, even if a high B… like she’s annoying but that’s mainly campaigns

I disagree with Musk. While he is better than he used to be, he only is with R19 Open Together badge (Armor Negation).

Overall, while he hits hard you need max investment on him to be useful. So in my tierlist I never have him higher than low B tier.

Yeah, Sally can be pretty annoying to deal with, but Quorra’s cycle is the one that hurts the most. :slight_smile:

Jack is super good even before then, he was a nightmare in trials when I tried to 3 star for raid once
Jack would counter and instantly KO a hero in the front, gain energy from being hit from Ian, then destorying my team with his white
(03 sparrow, I have O0 - O4 heroes, I think at least 1 should have survived :man_shrugging:)

I sparred Quorra with Ian once and she killed herself with it, I guess that is quite a bit of damage :thinking:

… … …
That doesn´t mean he is good in PvP. Not at all. And all tier lists are essentially PvP lists.

Sparrow, or Skellington?

I thought this was a general tier list measuring average strength across most game modes, that’s why i brought up my trials example

Sparrow

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney