DHBM Hero Tier List [Update 6.4] + More

Might be for a datamind character :woman_shrugging:

Could be either :firecracker: or :bike:

Looks his stats in wakkatu Apply Fatigues, has negation of reality and the horror teddy
fortunately he does not have evasion or tenacity

The only good of Timon and Pumbaa is the “Hakuna Matata” who ignore the crit and besides that they are the only ones who apply it
I wonder if his red skill bug was fixed

Great to see that Kim is slowly climbing

(What scares me is that Darkwing continues to climb so much that it is marked)

I suppose the ??? is :bike: because :firecracker: is not complete on wakkatu (the stats, skills and friendships doesn’t appears/are incomplete)

3 Likes

Oh yes, I can definitely say that DW is going to get “Dangerous”, and definitely not in a good way.
DW

2 Likes

And it’s still a powerful buff. Which makes the owners… great. Counters everyone.

A lot of fatigue, reality bypass, and massive damage.

Yes… getting ready, they are definitely S tier.

And since it’s 3.2.10, there will be hero refresh as well… I hope it’s Basil, at once.

Not yet, as for now he just keeps getting good badges.

6 Likes

Great, since I don’t want to be reading Musk all the time saying to “Nerf Darkwing” Like Dash XD

Thoughts on the evil queen?

"ExCePt DaSh"

cough cough

Maybe NOT now! But who knows… one day— or another.

Dash definitely needs a nerf, still, and forever, ever!

Ah yes, oops.

1 Like

But do you think :firecracker: would “counter” to Dash?

Better ask if you can have 10k skill chips and 1.5k hero chips to max RS. uhhh— :face_with_head_bandage:

4 Likes

I guess that is a yes but actually no :d

Like I say before, Use Tron and Evil Queen (Ma)! They work out fine, but :firecracker: should take an insane amount of luck to kill “Broken Dash”.

Everyone: -discussing characters that could counter Dash-
King Louie: -not mentioned once-
King Louie: “What am I, chopped liver?!”

4 Likes

Musk: "ToO rAnDoM"

1 Like

I’ve found Dash almost always hits Louie’s bananas

3 Likes

Awesome against a single target, but really has no crowd control. So I would call her situational.

Ok…so apparently Kim is rising up in the tiers…but why?

Some decent badges, I guess. :man_shrugging:

Shame some heroes aren’t getting any love. Peter Pan needs a buff or at least good badges.

I mean… she did lose stuff with her refresh, but I got her on Y3 and she REALLY does a lot of damage now, and a 50% slow is still nice.
Oh and depending on which enemy it’s applied to, the blue skill can be a great counter (I’ve used her to counter Mr. Big when he had the most HP)
Plus yeah her evasion and negation are decent now

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney