DHBM Hero Tier List [Update 6.4] + More

Felix gives more SP than Kristoff, so everyone around him is good.

While Ralph has bigger base HP and damage.

Felix overall due to SP he gives.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tips!

2 Likes

Who is best: Kevin Flynn, Buzz, Mike, or Maui

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

I agree Felix is a good character plus he boosts ralph up anyway without even working on him

2 Likes

@Musketeer I know you’ve said that Tiana sucks and is a bit of a let down, but why do you say that?

I feel like nothings too wrong with her.

3 Likes
  1. Her white skill doesn’t work on her so she can’t heal or buff herself

2. If she dies first or at the same time with any of her allies, she can’t revive anyone. Therefore, a huge part of her skill is wasted, unlike Angela

7 Likes

when will these new characters be added?

1 Like

Only after the next update probably
But Musk normally adds them at the top to indicate where they go if not yet on the list

4 Likes

Yep,he does that

1 Like

musk hasn’t been seen here recently tho…

2 Likes

The S damage tier is so funny bahahaha

2 Likes

He posted here yesterday, and has been active on a DHBM Discord server today.

I don’t see you offering up any alternatives, or even any commentary. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Jody,simba thinks the tier list is a joke due to bugs and claims that he spend thousands of dollars on a game for no bugs

1 Like

Didn’t you already say that simba thinks the tier list is a joke?

1 Like

Yeah but I didn’t replay to Jody’s comment
My bad bro I’ll delete it

1 Like

… How about waiting and letting Simba speak for himself instead of doing so yourself?

In fairness, though, while I think “no bugs” is near impossible to achieve, wanting a game to run with as few issues as possible is perfectly normal, and considering how long some of these bugs have been an issue for, I think his frustration is totally understandable.

7 Likes

I stand for myself

1 Like

No… in your response to Jody, you were speaking on behalf of what you thought Simba said, not anything you yourself said.

The issue isn’t the game having bugs period, because that’s inevitable; the issue is that some of these bugs are either A) potentially game-breaking, or B) have been around for a long time and are seemingly nowhere close to being fixed. And just because you can “handle” bugs just fine doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be looked into and fixed if possible.

3 Likes

Maybe just don’t reply anymore…marshy

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney