DHBM Hero Tier List [Update 6.4] + More

you can say this for most heroes, though :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

True. Thought that won’t be the case once they get nerfed though.

2 Likes

I do think a few were underrated a bit (including Kuzco), but ultimately it doesn’t really matter until the next patch season.

3 Likes

The funniest thing about all this “balancing” heroes is that when they are all balanced/nerfed, the same ones that were broken will continue to be, because they are broken due to their powerful skill kits, not because of the damage they did. There is no ancient hero that competes with skill kits that give you every buff there is and apply every debuff there is.

1 Like

Yes and no… it’s more about how the kit works than the sheer quantity of buffs and debuffs. It doesn’t matter that a stunned hero has 10 different slows, limit, freeze and hex on them, as they can’t move regardless just by being stunned, for example.
Lots of older heroes have good enough kits to be relevant. Not all, but it’s more yes than no.

1 Like

Yes, Dante is too low for some reason (still same tier, but higher). Fixed already on my side.
Kuzco and others don’t stand much of a chance against so much damage dealt by still current meta, there will be huge changes once Patch S19 starts!

4 Likes

Depends on a case, I guess. I mean, we can take a look at the whole Jungle Book squad. They are now broken due to their insane disk numbers, all of them had their chance to shine (except Kaa, maybe) before, but were overclassed later. They will perish after the nerf, no doubt. Yes, some characters will stay strong nevertheless thanks to their skills - you can reduce Dante’s max HP to 1, and he’ll still be viable.

1 Like

But here’s the problem, Sally never stood out since she was released into the game, her kit is simply very passive. The insane damage she had on her buff was what made her stand out, she kills you just for existing there, you hit her and she released clouds and clouds of toxic gas that erased you, but her job was only that, to be still and release smoke, Now that she’s nerfed, her kit is useless again.

1 Like

That’s where I’m going, with so many characters with abilities that clear, give immunities, remove, steal, and now even deny clearing. Not having this in your skill kit is being useless.

1 Like

Well it’s for an update

1 Like

It’s so unreal, yet it is real! Update 6.0-A arrived and everything changed…

9 Likes

Ariel is in there twice

Will be fixed next time, Triton is twice too.

8 Likes

cannot see the updated teir list……

1 Like

First post.

1 Like

gizmo is also listed twice

anyway thanks for the Tier List!

1 Like

Why did Skinner jump so high?

1 Like

I mean same reason as Gogo (and also why Bolt is ok again). With the broken HP amounts gone their true damage is a threat again. Plus he has speed buffs, damage buffs and shields

6 Likes

personally I think monkey fist deserves S tier as in general he is helpful with a lot of gamemodes like invasion and surge

2 Likes

Are you ready for the 6th year of DHBM? You better be…

• Added Max Goof
  • Some hero movements
  • NEW: ‘‘:stars:- Hero becomes significantly stronger with 4th Patch Talent’’
  • Updated Main Story Helpsheet
  • Updated Codebase Helpsheet
  • Updated Invasion Helpsheet
  • Happy 6th Anniversary to DHBM!!!
  • Join Official Discord: Official Disney Heroes: Battle Mode

The 4th Talent:

Tier list is on 1st post!

:bug: Sarah has the wrong recommended disk. Winifred is the correct disk.

13 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney