DHBM Hero Tier List [Update 6.4] + More

Can this be continued in another Topic Thread , way too much scrollio. You can always refer back it

1 Like

If you use the button in the bottom right corner, should be the blue one with “1781/1781”, then you can jump to earlier posts and back to the bottom without scrolling. :grin:

2 Likes

The hps of the recently updated Big Hero and other heroes are not in the same proportion as the last updates.
their HP is still very low.

1 Like

They did not rebalance anyone this season

4 Likes

When’s the update

1 Like

There haven’t been any hero rebalances, and only 2 new characters added so we probably won’t get one until the next rebalances are released.

5 Likes

Any updates? It’s been a few patches since the last update :frowning:

The update tomorrow will add 5th patches to everyone, will release a new hero and will rebalance some, including Joy who is the one most in need of it. So probably after the update, given some time to test stuff

3 Likes

Balance updates are back, and as Phal said, a lot is changing so…

(Thursday or later or earlier)

5 Likes

Don’t worry, the new tier list is here!

• Added Mcleach
  • Added Cruella
  • Added Mirabel
  • Newest hero balance changes included
  • Some other hero movements
  • Not all 5th talents were included in the final position of hero, this will be included next update.
  • Join Official Discord: Official Disney Heroes: Battle Mode
8 Likes

Stink… slinky moved down. His shields were decent ngl. I may have to reconstruct my defense and get another tank or something.

1 Like

Stop toying around… Update 6.4 is here, did you predict that?

6 Likes

Darkwing got boosted back to B tier!! Love to see it!! I know he’s low B, but that’s still an improvement lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

e21a9f50194eaa4c5f680e3eeb6779cd7c896820r1-540-303_hq

2 Likes

Yayyyyy slinky is still high A tier. Too bad that his green skill got nerfed XD

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney