DHBM Meme Center

2 Likes

Actually, same.

I am not a fan, but I watched Mando… I just remembered seeing that character (the one that looks like rocketeer) in a mall poster and I looked her up to get that photo because I remembered her

You have no idea how much I want Mando in game… and it is never going to happen. :cry:

Zorii Bliss is the character’s name who looks similar to Rocketeer. If I had to rank (best to worst) all three of them it would be:

1. Mando
2. Zorii
3. Rocketeer

I just want to see what Din Djarin/Pedro Pascal (both with and without the helmet) would look like in game.

2 Likes

We can use it like a lost in space sorta vibe.

I feel you :frowning:

Okay, so… I was just looking up meme templates on imgflip, the website that I use, and…

Who made this cursed image???
Cursed Kronk
Is this Yzma’s face on Kronk??? Why?!

OMG it’s not even centered right on his head! That’s even worse!

12 Likes

It’s best not to think about it… but now I have to because I seen it

Where is the “Cursed” option in the flags?

4 Likes

To that I say,

8 Likes

Hello,

This is an automated message from Disney Heroes: Battle Mode to let you know that your post was hidden again.

Your post was flagged as cursed: the community feels it is too scary for people of all ages, something that is overly promotional in nature instead of being useful or relevant to the topic as expected.

The community flagged this post and now it is hidden. Because this post has been hidden more than once, your post will now remain hidden until it is handled by a staff member.

For additional guidance, please refer to our community guidelines.

14 Likes

@Disney-Fan You just missed out on making that community guidelines link a rickroll

:hushed:

I should have done that

You can edit it!

I can´t like that:

2 Likes

Mic dropped.

3 Likes

They’ve been secretly stored in the basement

Just like me! This was ignored earlier so I made it big:

I just want to see what Din Djarin/Pedro Pascal (both with and without the helmet) would look like in game.

I could draw it for you, but it would be hand drawn. Just lmk if you actually want it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney