DHBM Meme Center

Okay, buddy, as flattered as I am by your comments, PLEASE listen to the advice @Commander-Rex just gave you and please calm down with your commenting.

Dude, stop.

We just told you.

We accept your apology but please, just calm down. Act like us, we are all chill and laidback here. Please do the same thing.

This is your last warning.

12 Likes

Another Myeong meme. I reposted this because it was flooded with the previous comments. Sorry.

It´s the same

We weren’t trying to hurt your feelings. We’re just trying to keep the peace and keep the civility here on the forums. We’re all just laidback people that want to have fun and be among friends.

Your incessant posting did not support that. Please do better. You do not have to leave. But please, listen to our advice. We care about you just as much as any other person here.

12 Likes

Commander rex you help me feel better

1 Like

Just a suggestion: keep all your opinions in one post.

11 Likes

I’m glad I could make you feel better. But Rino is right. Just one post.

1 Like

So I made this template and I´m still figuring out how to use it

1 Like

But seriously, when I first watched that scene in Ducktales, this was the only thing I could think of.
"I Could've Been Turbo?!"

14 Likes

13 Likes

Okay so DuckTales 2017 is nearly over and these memes may require a bit of context so be warned (also there are spoilers so proceed with caution!)

And now for the spoilers

Spoilers

12 Likes

That template doesnt specifically have a right and wrong use.

Sorry I didnt realise that was an old comment.

1 Like

Please use “hide details” with this meme and put WandaVision spoilers, not everyone had finished seeing it to that point.

This is what I mean with hide details

This

2 Likes

Now let’s get onto some star wars memes shall we!

warning: nostalgia

Did you really think I was going to leave out hello there?

that is kind of rude…

1 Like

Indeed. RESPECT THE NOSTALGIA

Also which of those memes did you like the most?

That’s not what Imagineer meant when she said it was rude…

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney