DHBM Meme Center

Visible confusion

Myeong is correct. I meant that you were being rude to others.

1 Like

How was I being rude???

It was here. Just because someone may not like Star Wars as much as you doesn’t mean you can say that they “hate nostalgia”. You can not force someone to like something the same way you do.

Ok. I’m sorry I’m always rude unintentionally. Please give me another chance. I am really sorry. I hope you know that everything that is offensive is not on purpose. I am so sorry. If I made anyone sad please tell me.

Please pretend you didnt see that last bit.

Did you see my other meme, the Black Panther one I posted after the Agatha one?

You just spent 120 on only 3 chips :joy:

They may not be on the forums at the moment. Please wait.

Also, you definitely should still use “Hide Details” on the WandaVision meme you made.

Okay. And it might also be a good idea to do the same for the Black Panther one as well while I’m at it. Yes I’m sure it’s fine because the movie was released in theaters in 2018, but it’s better to be safe than sorry just in case some people still haven’t seen the movie.

1 Like

Where? :thinking:

Where they said “don’t open if you hate nostalgia”.

I don’t want to sound rude, but you missed the point. I was suggesting that you use your hide details on your WandaVision meme because it includes a spoiler, the template itself is a spoiler.

Put the hide details and

Post the WandaVision meme here to evade anyone accidentally spoiling themselves due to seeing your meme. The hide details is in the gear part of the post UI, just besides the calendar if you didn’t know.

Please dont continue talking about it. I want to forget it.

Musk asked what I was talking about, so I simply answered. Unless someone else says something (which I also hope they don’t), I will drop the discussion here.

Well then please stop asking questions about it everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

Thankyou.

Anyway, so we can get back on topic, who can make the best ‘this is the way’ meme?

2 Likes

This may be out of topic but where and how do you guys make memes?

I use Kapwing

And we have a winner !

and we have a winner!

Of the ‘how rude’ award
/j

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney