DHBM Photo Gallery 2 (Part 1)

He isn’t even a month in this game :confused:

4 Likes

i never understand when yall get that much buffs ona chracter

There may have been a Kermit on the enemy team that duplicated all of the buffs.

Nope. As you can see enemies are Merlin, Quorra, Beast, Peter Pan and Alice. I really have no idea where all those buffs came from, nor why only Merlin has them

I missed seeing Peter Pan, so I just assumed that the supposed Kermit would’ve died. That’s odd, then, considering the only unit who can give buffs on that team is Alice, right?

And Peter Pan’s disk. Plus Peter can steal them. But both Alice and Pan give buffs to everyone, and not in that quantity

Slightly last minute double drop day but I think I made off rather decently.

One new TL!

Prepare to be amazed.

tumblr_nijq0oyJFf1s9mvnuo4_250
I got Wasabi!

And alright, Slinkykins!

So overall, not bad. I finally got a Toy Story character to Red and now I can focus on Hamm.
FlatIdealisticBoaconstrictor-size_restricted

6 Likes

Hello @Musk_WhenKimWillBeRefreshed!
Your Vanellope is so tough.

12 Likes

Oh yeah!

I didn’t realize I needed 125 Powerline Red Skill chips before I was getting ready to get my first red skill…

10 Likes

Finally beat this Campaign, good thing I upgraded Miss Piggy and Jack Skell.

1 Like

FENTON CRACKSHELL. Or simple say “Gizmo”

Anyways, Flynn disk is the better choice since he instantly removes buffs at the start of each wave.

8 Likes

6th-11th 1M Heroes!

14 Likes

But Tron isn’t all that leveled and my Flynn is weak. So I’m stitching with Gizmo disk anyway, the Hardy seems like a better choice.

2nd red now in the double digits! :grin:

1 Like

how op is the barbasso hades and pleakey team

I… think you’re asking this in the wrong thread…

Not very. You have the Mad Hatter and Bunsen and Beaker to counter them.

Another friendship campaign complete

3 Likes

is there a way i can stop them with swedish cheif or something

No. There is no way to prevent their respective immunities until they either run out of time or you somehow manage to achieve that small chance to break through the immunity that they each have (but that has a VERY slim chance of happening).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney