DHBM Photo Gallery 2 (Part 1)

oh yea i forgot beaker stop study for 10 seconds with purple skill

Sooooo, I made an Armor Team! All these heroes here have something to relate to Armor, Gerald with Simba and Nala Disk can grant shields but they only get better with high amounts of Armor. If you have any suggestions please make sure it’s related to increasing ARMOR.

but true damag will easilly beat that esecially with hamm and wasabi

True Damage can’t be blocked by a shield however, with enough armor and Gerald’s Blue Skill they’ll be sure to take their hits.

You do know a purple cat with stripes exist?

5 Likes

Do you know a bear that increases Reality? Most of Cheshire’s attacks involve Fantastic Damage.

Do YOU know that that is only one Reality buff on a team that mainly focuses on ARMOR? And that that one buff is nowhere near enough to stop Cheshire’s MASSIVE damage output?

Do you know a purple Cat with Reality negation?

3 Likes

Did you know? NONE OF THIS MATTERS. Reality Negation will make it completely useless.

2 Likes

And, that’s like one move of increasing Reality.

Can I stop getting criticized all the time! Everyone always talks about my teams in a negative way… it actually makes me sad.

i want to make a team with cheif who should i use and most of the op chracters are on another team

nah i was just say because of true damage

If you don’t want us to give feedback, which btw includes criticism, then don’t share your teams or just ignore us. :man_shrugging: It’s that simple.

14 Likes

No I want your feedback, I’ll think about fixing it up.

You basically contradicted yourself. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Oh well I’m stupid lol. Sorry :sweat_smile:.

Donuts beware! :doughnut::scream:

3 Likes

I got unlocked memory disk with him friendship!

1 Like

Either that or he’s naruto running.

Also, the concept of baking an elephant is a new one on me. :elephant:

I uhhh… hope I’m okay to reply to a thing posted a day ago; I know replying to old posts is frowned upon…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney