DHBM Photo Gallery 2 (Part 1)

I have 24… :frowning_face: some great people, others not so much…

Wow today is great! First O2!!!

1 Like

Well, I certainly wasn’t expecting THAT to appear in the Market, but I will gladly take it! (I just realized that the Fred’s Recycled Boxers Plan Bit also appeared. How appropriate lol.)

Also, same Darkwing Duck, same.

12 Likes

Highest quality photo of Wasabi emoji, from the files of D.E.B. In Hiro’s power. He does not have any other faces

5 Likes

If anyone would like a high def image of an emoji, I can get it. I can even get the Kermit and Swedish emojis

2 Likes

Can I Join The Phaldow Hiro Club Now?
:grin:

10 Likes

Me seeing all the Hiro discussion/appreciation today like:

10 Likes

Yes!!! Wooooo!!!

Yes! New red skill heroes

2 Likes

Good choices :eyes:

I reached this! (Yesterday)

1 Like

This happened to someone in my Spanish Facebook group, lol. (They defeated the breaker quest with all heroes defeated for context.)

8 Likes

No, just a breaker quest

4 Likes

What a nice surprise :blush:

Here’s mine

Happy that it’s still the highest Hiro I’ve ever seen. But kinda sad that I need to wait for cap raise to reach 2M :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

S2 Alt. Wasabi is insane lol (also enemies are meh)

3 Likes

Chapter complete! :slightly_smiling_face: Now gotta finish Ch27 before next Cap Raise…

Also, Elsa is my 18th red!

And I forgot to screenshot Disgust getting her 6th star

11 Likes

Is this disk worth it? Should I level WALL-E till he reaches a good rank for usage?

Here is Kermit

3 Likes

I kind of prefer his Dash disk, but his Flynn disk is still pretty good overall. Everyone appreciates a good damage boost.

Bye-bye, buffs

(19th 5-star disk. I will get Shang’s Mulan disk to 5-stars later today… near midnight)

And I also got Kermit from R0 to R2… I lost all 12K of my stamina :expressionless:

10 Likes

True, but then if I get it to 5-Stars, my heros can do their white skill TWICE in a row. It could be worth if I get to 5-Stars.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney