DHBM Photo Gallery 2 (Part 1)

That’s not how it works. In PVP, WALL-E’s Flynn disk just lets your allies gain more energy while they are disabled.

1 Like

Nope, still not good enough.

I don’t understand, they don’t need to be disabled do they? I mean it is extra storage energy.

Whaddaya mean? You have 9M Power, They have 4M. Your clearly at an advantage.

They do. Or they need to be hit by a hard impact.

What about energy gaining skills?

So would you say his Dash disk is a bit better for PvP, since disables are pretty common there?

Power doesn’t define whether or not you’ll win :expressionless:

You could have a 1M power Ralph, but instantly be defeated by a Chesire Cat that is less than 1M power

Not to note that Friendship campaigns are really hard on older servers as the enemies tend to be in the meta and at higher ranks.

15 Likes

Yep. Flynn disk is only good for CW and Maui.

1 Like

Once again, a x2 day on a unfortunate day where I happen to be severely unprepared. But at least, I got a new TL, one away from another milestone.

Syndrome looks very excited watching Clawhauser play his game, lol.

And some Pooh building. I’m gonna try to get him to 200K next, Cheshire was my first 200K.

2 Likes

whitch colsiam TEAMS to use
colisiam 1

Or colsiam team 2

Cheshire is a “…E-V-I-L little boy!”
Screenshot 2021-02-24 at 4.56.02 PM

2 Likes

Can you make that Sven face into a meme? It has some meme potential @Missing_Lyrics

It can be used as a sequel to visible confusion

Its horrifically horrible how every just thinks Maximus is the only Tank in the game.

Screw Hades, I guess.

Seems like it. :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

1 Like

No… Maximus is just one of the strongest tanks right now. Of course people are going to use him.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney