DHBM Photo Gallery 2 (Part 1)

As a beginner in invasion, I have to contradict with this, especially as ONE purple hero

1 Like

That’s not OP. Beating a low-leveled bot with one hero means nothing.

I could use an R4 Mulan on a level 15 R19 bot and she’d win, but she’s not a good bot slayer :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

But how?

Also I’m probably not gonna reply to you right now it’s quite late here

1 Like

Djaq is right here, you can’t accurately judge whether a character is good for boss fights until you get past bot level 200. Maybe higher. :grimacing:

The best to use in Yellow week is Mim. She needs protection, so having Stitch (Ma)'s disk at 5 stars (for a 100% slow) is a must, but she can take out a third of the bot’s HP with one use of her active, on a 1x damage fight. Of course, that’s assuming the bot’s Reality has been lowered out of the way, so Elastigirl (JJ) needs to be there too with as many stars on her disk as possible.

There’s a little more for doing it without boosters and for optimizing damage. Boss fights take a lot of initial resource spending, but at least you won’t have to upgrade the rank or level on them past blue or purple. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Is this rule adjusted for 3x battles? I’ve been using her for this week’s Invasion on those matches, but she doesn’t seem to activate that bonus damage there.

I haven’t tried, I don’t like to waste breakers. :thinking:

One second…

No. That only boosts the base damage… the 35% remains the same.

3 Likes

Hm… maybe it’s an issue with my game, then? Because I don’t ever see her activate that bonus damage…

The bonus damage is level dependent so it won’t always work especially against higher level bots.

4 Likes

I can confirm, nothing changed. Not that it makes much difference, since it’s easy to take down bosses in ~30 seconds as long as you don’t use her active before she uses her scare.

That’s probably what it is, then. My Mim is only P2, Level 75, and I’m facing O2 bots.

Rank doesn’t affect skill levels. My 103 P4 Mim takes down R9 (server cap) bots just fine. And skill level shouldn’t be a big issue, since she’ll gain 3 skill levels for every 1 power-up on her.

The problem is probably Reality. Unless you use Elastigirl (JJ) to reduce the bot’s Reality by 95%, she barely makes a dent.

5 Likes

And I don’t have stitch.

And my madam mim is GREEN

And I don’t have elastigirl disk but I might be able to get it :grin:

1 Like

I try to bump new heroes up to purple or at least blue, and recently I’ve managed to unlock every single one so until the next one comes out I don’t have to worry about it much :V

Me too, Sadness. :sob:

And what’s with the Manticore icon, so out of the centre.

12 Likes

… Which one? I see three of them. :sweat_smile:

I see a Coleslaw emoji… :crazy_face:

1 Like

I see a lot of cool stuff :+1:

The Koslov/Coleslaw emoji is the best

1 Like

But you know who’s missing! :cat: :ringer_planet:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney