DHBM Photo Gallery 2 (Part 1)

It means it’s not fair because Sadness is a few levels higher and is at O3 while Max is at O1

1 Like

But they both have 4 stars

That doesn’t determine their power against each other, it will benefit to their strength, but not every stat overall like leveling up or ranking up will.

Kronk has more health than Max too, so CLEARLY he’s not the King of Tanks but we don’t know what might happen

1 Like

Higher level again… Get them to even star, rank and level THEN it’ll be a fair comparison

6 Likes

Every hero has their own stats and I don’t see the point comparing of them. Also, mods are a thing. There’s no “Queen or King of Tanks” Lastly, this is getting off-topic.

6 Likes

Kronk has 3 stars, how do I take a star off of Max? Lol

1 Like

Sometimes it doesn’t depend on the strength of the characters it depends on strategy too. but since we’re off topic can we please stop

Looks like you’re not seeing the point, then alright. You can’t compare a Orange hero to a Red hero nor a Tank to a Damage or a 1 star to a 3 stars. Mods also play a part in a hero’s stats. And, stats don’t play a part if a hero is good or bad to an extent. (Yes, Kim) That’s what I’m saying. Also, you can’t take a star off a hero.

1 Like

Ok ok you win, I’ll be back!

Or we can just get back on-topic.

Kermit synergizes with Merlin? Since when? It’s Swedish Chef who synergizes with Merlin, and only if Merlin is at red rank

!

Hello, stalker. Nice to meet you

Or middle name :crazy_face:

14 Likes

Filadae Djaq Djaq… :thinking: it’s got a nice ring to it.

12 Likes

My last name is secret :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Filadae Djaq Secret… even better.

14 Likes

Kermit can synergize with Merlin because Merlin can make allies invisible and if you use Rainbow Connection while one of your hero’s are invisible, everyone on your team become invisible

1 Like

And your enemies can’t attack you and you can attack them, good time to get some healing in

I got a disk to 5 stars!

9th Hero that gained 6 stars!

Merp.
Screenshot_20210119-110614_Disney Heroes

A Lot Of Promotions!

10 Likes

Dang I wish I was THAT good

(This is from last invasion btw)
Me in Breaker Quest: you know what time it is…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney