DHBM Photo Gallery

Give me my straightjacket

5 Likes

I think I’m the only person in this thread who got 2 legendaries and 2 borders. (I’m not trying to brag but I’m just saying)

1 Like

Finally, I was wanting a new hero avatar

12 Likes

I just realized how bad i am at contests… I almost never get cosmetic crates…

2 Likes

You’re not really missing out.
As shown by @Filadae_Djaq.

2 Likes

Ik but… I want something mickey from it.

that reminds me, i am still wondering why no mickey emojis are in the game

also what do people use this small text thing?

I use it coz it’s funny.

3 Likes

Something was telling me to do this…

14 Likes

Dupes…Dupes Dupes Dupes = Ugh ugh ugh ugh

10 Likes

Hey. That koala reminds me of something

Decent. Not too happy but it could be worse.

12 Likes

You got nice Dory and Kermit badge :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I did, I got a border, duplicate :sob:

I got a border!

Plus my 48th 6-star!

15 Likes

Ooh, yes, it has been some time since I have gotten my hand on some cosmetic crates, let’s hope for something good…

Now let the fun begin!
At least, I got a new border and a lot of avatars, though those 2 dupes…ehh…

11 Likes

Yep. That’s why it’s not right. I don’t want any 6 or 7 enemies strongest. All i need was only five enemies only. Now since i got 180 team level. I tried to use the strongest characters to stop them. But what was that?

6 Likes

Your issue is that all of your characters are weak, and don’t have a high damage output. Except Aladdin and Syndrome. You need someone who could deal massive damage with their active, and that applies to no one in your team. Not even that O4 Randall.

3 Likes

Pretty obvious issue. The level itself is known for being difficult, but your team has extremely poor synergy, nearly no survivability, and three of those heroes are way under the enemies’ level to really help. Aladdin and Syndrome can also deal mediocre damage at best.

You’ll need a strong control and a strong damage (Both need to hit all enemies) at the start, as well as a powerful defensive support.

Don’t play on auto.

And I’d also recommend Donald/Hardy as those opponents have tons of CC skills.

4 Likes

Lol Many of us Were stucked their…Still not 3 star on that. But I can move on even not doing 3 star on it.
Further campaigns will be more harder for you…Mulan in campaigns =Death
I had a good mulan…passed all easily…But there are Op chracters which i dont think U can beat with your current team i see :eyes:

2 Likes

Actually I get the feeling that if one, by chance, would be able to stack 10 stacks of Rage on Anger with Hades disk, he could shot those 5 at the start, leaving Powerline alone against a team.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney