DHBM: Reborn (Story Series)

Hey is the Cheshire Cat going to be in the next part?

He won’t appear this season, maybe next one?

Okiely Dokiely.

1 Like

Lore Story: Flower Child has been released
and a couple of changes to the post have been added as well!

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Announcements!

Final Chapter of Devotion expected August 20th :tada:
So expect season 2 soon! :exploding_head:
dates may change

During this period of no chapters more lore stories will be added so expect more lore stories as well!

And that’s all announcements thank you all for supporting this story & giving much feedback!

2 Likes

Announcements!

Due to the online school situation chapter 5 will be delayed, hopefully the wait won’t be to long!

Lore story “Serve and Protect” set to come out in a couple days.

And that is all the announcements hope everybody is safe and doing great, thank you for the support!

3 Likes

Announcements!

Lore Story: “Serve and Protect” is now released!

Work on chapter 5 will now begin!

Thank you all for reading!

9 Likes

Spookyyy Announcement!

Due to Halloween season just right around the corner the story will currently have a new section of Halloween Special Edition stories!

These stories will have no huge connections to the lore but some elements in them like characters will probably be included in the main story!

Many Halloween stories will be released throughout October so stay tuned!

The Halloween stories will be removed on the 2nd of December!

The first Halloween story currently is set to release on October 4th!

Here’s some other stuff!

The Halloween stories will still have to do with Disney, obviously. :smile:

Chapter 5 Release has been changed to December 14th or maybe even earlier so stay tuned for that!

“Euphoria” Lore Story is set to release around October 10th or earlier!

Those are all the announcements! Thanks for reading!

8 Likes

Announcements

Sorry for no Halloween story! Online school has been terrible but I’m hoping to release it at least before the 10th! I’m so sorry for making you guys wait. please forgive me! :pensive:

I will try my best to release before the 10th so please stay tuned! :grin:

6 Likes

Announcements

Hello everybody! The story “I Am Him” will be cancelled for the time being and removed from the lineup, I’ve been having trouble with it and for now it will be replaced with other stories! I really don’t wanna disappoint, I hope everybody is okay with this news.

“I Am Him” will be worked on still but most likely won’t be a Halloween story and might actually become canon to the story.

Do not worry the new story and stories will be super scary and hopefully won’t disappoint!

Disclaimer: the Halloween stories will include things like violence, blood, possible death and more, may not be comfortable for some readers.
2 Likes

Announcements!

The story is not dead! Halloween stories sadly couldn’t be released due to online school reasons :neutral_face:, but no need to worry this makes way for much more stories coming soon!

Lore story, “Euphoria” will release sometime within this week or the next, after that I hope to release more content!

4 Likes

Announcements!

I know it’s been a while but I’m here again! With summer time coming soon I’m able to work on the story more and shift my attention to other things so here are some updates coming to the story soon!

Chapters:
The “Euphoria” lore story has been removed and replaced with two new lore stories coming soon.

Devotion story chapter may be changed as well, these changes may be major but most likely will stay small!

Layout:
The layout of the post may change as well with new sections being added in the future, that is still a work in progress at the moment though.

Thank you for understanding and reading!

3 Likes

Rehash!!! :cold_sweat:

Hey… it’s been a while :sweat_smile:

Some big humongous news… devotion has been removed! I’ve come to the decision based on some work that devotion should be saved for later or at least archived. Security Breach (originally season 2) is now season 1.

I know this is big but this decision was made to make work easier!

Devotion was a season I made without thought of a bigger picture and it really shows, it might be rewritten but for now it’s removed.

I’ll leave a poll for future plans.

Devotion (Rehash)
  • Archive it
  • Rewrite

0 voters

Welp :sweat:

I am not sure if people know what the Devotion part is about, and I am not sure if they are as interested if they actually hear what it is about.

I only at the early beginning so I don’t know what happens later, but yeah here are my thoughts:

Summary

Devotion actually starts what we can perceive as the real world rather than Disney Heroes, as in my impression from the early beginning. Based on the early beginning it seems like the character(not main character so far) are getting collectivity brainwashed to believe that they all are Disney characters.

I don’t know if at that point they have actually changed into Disney characters, but given that the main character were able to recognize their friend it doesn’t sound like that was the case that they have turned into Disney characters. I don’t know if they fully transform into Disney characters later, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s where it is going.

I am not sure if anyone are interested in reading a story with collective brainwashing of normal people to believe that they are Disney characters, but yeah in my view I am unsure if this should be rewritten or not given how weird its direction is. Felt at least weird feeling to read for me, but I at that point technically expected the story I were going to read to be Disney Heroes getting Reality-fied or something like that, so yeah those are my main thoughts I think.

Up to you in the end Lovely if you rewrite it, but I thought I at least give the others some context in terms of what Devotion story is about and like if they actually want read that.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney