DHBM/Top Disney Elimination Game

Welcome to the Top Disney and Disney Heroes Battle Mode Elimination Game! In this Elimination thread, I will be doing DHBM and Top Disney related elimination games. Top Disney is a book filled with top 10 lists about all things Disney, but they are unranked and we need to figure out who comes out on top for each! DHBM lists will vary and come some time in the future, since I will start with a list from Top Disney!

Our First Elimination Game will be on Disney Sidekicks from the classic era, or anything up to 1988! Vote which one you want out of the game:

• Thumper
  • Timothy Q. Mouse
  • Fairy Godmother
  • Smee
  • White Rabbit
  • Piglet and Eeyore
  • Baloo
  • Little John
  • Mr. Snoops
  • Dodger

0 voters

1 Like

So this is a combination of Disney Elimination Game and DHBM Elimination?

1 Like

a little bit yes. but my Disney themed ones are taken from a book called “Top Disney”

the others are lead by other people so i decided to make my own, is there a problem with that or something @LetsGetDangerousBro ?

Another elimination game isn’t that necessary. I get that you wanted to start your own but I don’t think that it will take off in the way you hoped simply due to the presence of other versions of this that many people have been a part of.

No, I’m fine with that

that is why i made it different because I will be giving my eliminations a source so this first one is taken from Top Disney

Wait eeyore is in the game you need to change eeyore and pigglet to only pigglet

That’s irrelevant though. They are still sidekick characters. Also, it’s Piglet, one g.

Mr Snoops is out and is ranked 10th!

Vote who you want eliminated next!

• Smee
  • Fairy Godmother
  • Little John
  • Piglet and Eeyore
  • Timothy Q. Mouse
  • Baloo
  • Dodger
  • Thumper
  • White Rabbit

0 voters

I hope Baloo wins

Go Piglet and Eeyore.

Piglet & Eeyone Will Win, They’re Cute!

you never know! we will see who comes out on top for classic sidekicks!

Smee is out and ranked 9th! Keep voting!

• Timothy Q. Mouse
  • Baloo
  • Dodger
  • Fairy Godmother
  • Piglet & Eeyore
  • Little John
  • Thumper
  • White Rabbit

0 voters

Poll closes at 8 PM today

You voted out Dodger and he is ranked 8th

Fun Facts about Dodger and his movie:
He is voiced by Billy Joel and some of his music is featured in the film
The movie is inspired by Charles Dicken’s novel Oliver Twist
(i have decided to include additional fun facts about each future elimination)

• Thumper
  • Little John
  • Timothy Q. Mouse
  • Baloo
  • Fairy Godmother
  • Piglet & Eeyore
  • White Rabbit

0 voters

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 32 hours.

yeah! it is open… sorry i have not been keeping it active. i am considering dropping it, but if you guys are enjoying it, i will continue it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney