DHBM wishlist Request

I’m hoping that these characters might arrive soon, any time, these characters are the characters I would love to see in DHBM! From Hector Rivera to Mirabel to Anne, these are the heroes I think would make a great addition

Hector Rivera
A skeleton who helps this 12 year old boy named Miguel survive on his never-ending journey, although forgotten by Mama Coco, soon after he is remembered once again, he would be a support character.

Anne Boonchuy
Now I know people have spammed about Amphibia, but I’ll be requesting this character once, Anne is a very very great character throughout Amphibia and journeys through an endless village of amphibians such as frogs, salamanders and so much more! She should be a control hero!

Mowgli
Mowgli is from the disney classic, The jungle book, he is a man cub who doesn’t want to live in the village, he is wild and very skilled, his gang and Kaa and Shere Khan are in the game, he would be a very wonderful addition to the game, he could have this skill called Fight like a bear, he would totally be a damage hero or tank!

Mirabel
Although born without any powers, she still would be a very powerful addition to the game, Mirabel is a very brave and intelligent woman who saves the lives of her family after losing their magic, she shows bravery with the help of her Tio, Bruno. She should be a tank or a control hero.

March Hare
The March Hare would make a pretty interesting addition to the game, he is a very confusing and unpredictable wonderland character, but this Hare would be a very very smart addition seeing he’s a Hare after all. He would probably be a damage hero.

Luz
Luz is a very very smart and intelligent character, I haven’t seen the owl house so I know very little about her. She is part of the LBQT+ club. She would either be a tank hero.

This is part 1 of my wishlist! Hope you liked it!

1 Like

Maybe you care share your hero wishlists on here

1 Like

My Wishlist includes the following:

Inspector Gadget (1999 Disney live action version with most likely looking Matthew Broderick’s portrayal)

Luz Noceda

Amity Blight

Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket

Molly McGee and Scratch

And I may have others to name in my wishlist.

2 Likes

I’m dying to see the Madrigals already, especially Mirabel and her sisters, they’d be such good additions for this game! It’s kinda weird that they still haven’t made it yet after 2 years, (yet we got Luca, Raya, Turning Red, Soul etc) I do wonder why…

Siiigh, fingers crossed that Mirabel will make it very soon. (Nextheromaybeplease)encanto-gif-39

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney