Diamond Boxes Are Terrible

That is pretty indicative of what I got from the single boxes, minus the full hero pull, 50% blue badges. The perks does not make up for getting more the half blue badges, and a number of blue xp potions. It is a diamond box for pete’s sake.

Things like this continuing please realize that in the next few months another disney game is coming with similar game play. Heroes battle mode will not be the only Disney battle game out there.

Can you PLEASE try and make the game more palatable for casual players? Yes I get it catering to those who spend more then $10 a month pads your bottom line, but the big spenders will jump ship sooner then those who spend a few bucks.

Please find a way to make rewards for events more worth while, pulling tons of boxes and getting nothing wastes time.

Oh and to be clear all 4 heroes i got shards for are max out at 6 stars with some of them close to 200+ there has to be a way to set the game to not give me ALL heroes I already have. Half blue chips, the other half things i have? Wasted pull, not even the bonus at the bottom made it in any way more palatable.

4 Likes

Diamond crates have been terrible for months now. I hardly get heroes, and If I did, certainly not a new one.

If I cant have heroes, then at least I would expect to have some good badge or credit. But most of the time, I get 1 single bit of a blue badge… extremely disappointed I must say

The badges are getting harder and harder every day to craft and this is what I get from 2-day-long-awaited crates? Come on…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney