Did I screw up?

Ok so to make a long story short - I am a champion in a server 1 guild that I won’t name. We had quite a lot of champs but recently somebody has been messing up doing things like spend influence without asking or change surge difficulty without asking. After nobody owned up to it I had a talk with our ruler and agreed to cut back the number of champs. We left the most active and most trustworthy people in champ position and downgraded the less active people to officer rank or lower depending on the individual. A week or 2 passed and nobody said anything but just today one the champs who was downgraded to officer realised what happened and got upset about it claiming he had no value in our eyes if we couldn’t trust him which isn’t true. I countered by explaining that we don’t have a way of knowing who does this stuff and therefore cant just boot the offender. So my question is did I make the right call downgrading some people or not?

First off, I wouldn’t have had a lot of champions there in the first place, but ignoring that. I think you didn’t

If he is whining about it, tell him it is because he was too inactive to be a champion. Keep an eye on your guild perks and see if you can figute out whp did it ASAP. The best way to tell is to jnow who was online during the change.

You will know if you screwed up if the problem continues.

5 Likes

I want to join!tell us the name please

I’m S1 dude!PLS

“Insert name here” You have to be at least level 120 to join us

:crazy_face:

Damn it.im team level 45

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney