Did next update when thread JUST GET DELETED?

What if some of us want to see Clawhauser and Honey Lemon again? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just asking is… Why do they always leaked some upcoming heroes since I didn’t want to see someone mention for who’s coming?

What happened here?

Is it gone?

The Next Update, When thread is for upcoming updates and the content that may come with it (including heroes). Not for you :neutral_face:

Hum… . Considering that posts get locked when they hit about 10000 replies, it might actually be best to start a new post as I think the “next update, when?” post has over 8000 replies.

4 Likes

Why can’t someone trusted just create a new topic about updates? The old one is very long and hard to navigate and the original post isn’t even relevant anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, you beat me to it lol. I second that. :blush:

Hehe, just thought it would be good to make a new post anyway as it is relatively close to the maximum :-).

2 Likes

Well what do you expect from a thread that has been following updates for over a year…

What happened?

Some guy kept spamming all kinds of nonsense on the thread, insisting that they worked at PerBlue and that some characters who were never confirmed were set to be coming to the game, so the thread got set to only be visible to people with the Regular rank or higher.

1 Like

Is it good or bad?

Some speculate that the same guy is the person you’re talking to

A direct punishment for those who specifically misbehave in the public fourms is a much better solution than just suddenly moving an entire thread out of the public eye to a private location only to be viewed by privileged people. 🤷

6 Likes

This would be the best solution for the problem, but I don’t think just anyone will be granted this power. We would need moderaters for that probably…

In the meantime this is unfortunetly the only thing that can be done.

What kind of done?

I thought it was someone else? I don’t exactly remember their username but I remember it had the word “zoo” in it…

I know the username but if you find PLEASE Don’t share it

Alts, Joey. I meant alts

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Š Disney