Did next update when thread JUST GET DELETED?

^^^^ im so confused right now

No. No it didn’t get deleted, it was just moved to a special lounge only visible to forumers with the Regular Rank.

10 Likes

how in the world do you get that

By being active, not getting flagged. Basic stuff really.

6 Likes

Was it because of all of the… intense discussion that happened recently? Or maybe because of the leaks?

8 Likes

It was removed. :slight_smile:

For some people, to make sure the spam wouldn’t get out of the control.

8 Likes

recently lol some entilted person thinks they work for pb

daa1e4919c79f36195852445a8102b7eaf03a297_hq

9 Likes

I’m going to assume you’re referring to who I think you’re referring to (because I also saw their recent comments), and if that’s the case, I can understand why that thread was made private.

1 Like

anyways anyone know it if will ever come back

It will, but it won’t be visible for some time atleast…

7 Likes

How do you move a topic to the lounge?

Ok, look. I know I was just too harsh, but at least I would get ignored soon after. I knew it wasn’t a good idea to blow my top on you guys. I’m so, so sorry for everything that I’ve done. Please forgive me! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Oh. Seems like I have to get Regular rank or a new ask thread need to be made if I am going to get the news from next update, when thread.

6 Likes

It will be moved back once we actually have a reason to use it.

You can create one or, edit your thread. And hit the topic section. At the very bottem it should say Lounge

1 Like

Yes, I will move it back to the normal place, but not now, spammer and no actual updates soon doesn’t make it up.

15 Likes

ok thanks im hopping off now bye

Ah I see and good to know :-).

There should be a feature that bans specific users from a certain thread instead of moving a topic to a place only available to ~50 people

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney