Didnt get point during guild war

For 2 of the options my fuild didnt recieve points now i am aware we would have lost anyway but i need this explaining to me so i can understand explain it to my guild

At the end of the day i nerd an explinantion to give my members for clean defences sometime we get 10point but the get 5point why isnt it set in stone, in the screenshot there is a perfect expample clean sweeps they got 10poiny and we only got 5. This war was there to make sure we lost there is no fairness in that

The bonus points for Defensive Wins & Clean Defences are provided by cars 8 & 9 (the top-middle and top-right / i forget their proper names).

If the opponent took out those cars, you don’t get any bonus points in those categories.

2 Likes

But even on the war it says increases which means we should get at least some points to begin with shouldnt we?

I’m not sure about the wording, but unfortunately not :frowning: if any of the top 3 cars are taken out, you get 0 points for that type of bonus. That’s why most guilds put their most powerful defenders in car 9 - it usually carries the most points.

1 Like

Exactly. And as for the amount of points per type, it’s based on the car bonuses you have purchased through guild perks. If you don’t have all the car bonuses unlocked and purchased for the top row of cars, your point totals will be lower to start out.

If a car on the top row is cleared, you lose all points associated with that car. That’s why at the beginning of war, your roller diva car has such a high point balance and why the guild starts out with points rather than starting out with 0 and working up.

1 Like

Well, the other guild knows how to war

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney