Dipper and Mabel for Disney Heroes!

Gravity Falls was one of the best cartoons Disney every made, and in appreciation of that I would love if they were added to the game, they could be 2 separate characters or 2 in 1 slot, like Sully & Boo. They are already referenced in the game, with the mystery journal, Dipper’s hat, and Mabel’s Sweater design. I hope you guys love this series and it’s characters too, and support their inclusion.

15 Likes

I cannot say no… at all. I loved Gravity Falls, and my heart would be complete if characters from Gravity Falls came to the game. ESPECIALLY Bill Cipher.

7 Likes

Sad part is I’m in Server 21, so if they did come out it would be a year until I could get them

1 Like

Of the GF characters, Dipper and Mabel seem likely as a group duo.

I would love to see Wendy show up.

As for Bill…well…I just do not think he would make sense in this game, he seems to me like he would be more of a villain…

2 Likes

Villians in the game:are we jokes to you

3 Likes

Dipper and mable work batter as dou since they are almost always toghther bill cipher could also come and be maybe control role vilian

1 Like

There’s much more references.

Bill would be also great addition.

2 Likes

I would say Dipper & Mabel would definitely come maybe soos, Stan or Wendy but Bill if added would need to be way less powerful than he is in the show

I like this thread. Let’s beg PerBlue some more lol

This will end same as Kim Possible, nothing.

Hopefully not…

No, not that. I mean, imagine if the Inventor grabs Bill Cipher by the hand to turn him into a creep.

Bill: Pleasure making a deal with you. Now, I am the enemy here!

Inventor proceeds to try to help the heroes stop Bill Cipher.

Get it? :neutral_face:

1 Like

Dipper could be his own character, and Mabel and Waddles could be a duo.

1 Like

There Just adding Dipper

1 Like

I wish that too . Although I have only some of the characters but I feel like they should add more more :pleading_face::yellow_heart:

yes. thats all i have to say about that :innocent:

I looked it up.

It also has waddles badge

even more :wink:

1 Like

Stan or ford could also work as their own separate characters

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney