Disappointing Refreshes?

I’m sure I’m not the only one who scratched their head when they took a look at the “refreshed” heroes only to find very little has changed with their stats, most of them still not being able to compete with modern refreshed heroes

Even aside from no one getting buffs to armor/reality through friendship disks, their numbers all haven’t really changed that much either; they still do about as much damage as before I feel, and still die equally as easily

Really unfortunate all the characters this patch got shafted pretty hard, hopefully they get a proper buff after the holidays (we all know HDL could use it)

7 Likes

There were no refreshes.

And PB now expect us to fight using these weak heroes.

6 Likes

Basically the team called them refreshes. I Personally think they had the after though of the trials when Thanksgiving break came around. And so they rushed to “refresh” the toons.

Im hoping that @TheGrillFather can see if the team could take some time and give the toons that were “refreshed” this round some actual love.

2 Likes

And most of, if not all, enemies in trials are refreshed heroes. If they want to help us, put those who haven’t gotten refresh as enemies. That’s how you do it, not hypothetically decrease difficulty when nothing really changes

5 Likes

Yes that’s why it’s so much worse that they didn’t get actual refreshes

5 Likes

Yes I’m very dissapointed and this game thinks that using weak heroes will help us in trial if that’s what their thinking then pb is just being lazy and the i think they did not refresh any hero cause all the other stat are the same for example donald nothing changed not even his one of the damages of his skill and the disk is also the same no wonder this game is in the verge of being dead cause pb is just being lazy and old heroes how come when they we’re released in the past they did way more damage until they nerfed them and research what kind of excuse is that my goodness this game is so frustrating

4 Likes

And nothing so far has been done about it, enemies are too tough, no refreshes are given, PB doesn’t care.
All that just happened were deals for them!

Why would we want to buy chips for D-tier heroes?
So much waiting for Wildcards to get season… and nothing, and probably next season will be the same because there is another holiday!

5 Likes

Yes it is sad they either may release the refreshes mabye today or before the holidays

2 Likes

Maybe today’s patch note will fix that.

1 Like

They should keep these franchise trials 1 more month and refresh them all. Why waste the time choosing other franchises? They should use that time refreshing these heroes…all of them

2 Likes

Exactly! I don’t want others as for now, what was the point of this season if nothing is changed?
Patchable wildcards are great but without buff they are just as useless as ever.

3 Likes

And what’s sadder is that, these heroes have potential. They just need higher stat…

1 Like

Yep, with the changes in 2024, we hope to give all the heroes the love they deserve. We’re working on further updating the enemy pool for Franchise Trials this season, so please let us know of specific pain points you’re having! Just saying that the stat refreshes were not enough of a boost is valid, but not enough information for us.

I understand it’s frustrating, but we want to keep the game going and get patches to wildcards. As I’ve said a few times already, this does not mean these heroes will not get bigger refreshes in the future! I know it’s exciting to get things immediately, but unfortunately, we do need time to balance and set the game up for success long term.

Thank you all for your patience as we work things out, and again I am so sorry how frustrating it is for all of you to wait so long for your favorite heroes to be refreshed.

7 Likes

Yes, guys let´s just pinpoint the broken heroes… or rather those with too high stats and maybe, just maybe, they will be nerfed a bit to go along the other heroes.

1 Like

What were supposed to say?
These are absolutely not the same things as before, their disks and skills are same. Even stat boosts alone were terrible.

3 Likes

Lol so true

1 Like

These can’t even be called as refresh.
Pb was doing a good job at characters improvements (not a great job, since most characters are kinda stupidly broken), but this one really disappointed me, principally because of the wildcard heroes, who are literally alone on their franquise, but when they finally get some attention, it’s 100x worse than the others that have their franquise.
They could delay the refresh and the trial, we would understand cuz of Thanksgiving, but THIS is ridiculous and sounds like a joke to the characters (specially those who are loved) and to the community.
When someone like Hopper, who most of the community don’t give a s*1t to him receives a massive buff, huey, scrooge, Donald, bolt and meilin receive a shitty refresh and think it’s ok?
This is quite disappointing for me, who loves this game very much.

1 Like

Exactly.
Their kit are pretty good, not surprising that they were meta on their release, but now they’re so outdated that, even with a really great kit, they are just useless as any other bad character.
They have potential, but they need more attention to it.

1 Like

For starters, revive and reflect heroes should be removed. Heroes give speed boost too. That should help us have easier time

They don´t need to be… if they were never refreshed or refreshed like 8 months ago.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney