Discobot concept

Here is a concept of our favorite robot… @discobot! Hope you enjoy it and at the end please post all feedback

Discobot
92A9CF56-ADC1-4C0C-B396-F626110D2697

Stats

Stars: :star2: :star2: :star2:
Quote:
-@discobot display help
-I currently know how to do the following things
Position: back
Role: Support
Trial: Red

Animations

Entrance: It floats to its position
Victory: It says an inspirational quote to its allies
Defeat: It gets bugged and doesn´t answer anymore
Basic attack: See white skill :arrow_down:

Skills

:white_circle: White skill: Fortune
Passive: instead of basic attack its allies start asking fortunes to discobot, each question gives discobot 1 stack of fortune and he remembers which allie asked the fortune, discobot can listen to a fortune every 3 seconds.

Active: Discobot starts answering the fortunes, giving 1 or 2 different buffs for each answer he say to its allies, he also takes out one stack of fortune each time it answers a fortune:

• Ask again later: the nearest enemy to them has a reduction of attck speed of 100% for 8 seconds, the reduction of attack speed can fail if the enemy is above X level.
  • Yes definitely: the ally has a increase of attack speed and basic attack of 100% for 8 seconds, the increase of attack speed and basic damage can fail if the allie is above X level.
  • Don´t count on it: the nearest enemy to them is stunned for 8 seconds, the stun can fail if the enemy is above X level.
  • As I see it, yes: the allie gains a shield of X HP and gains X armor and X reality for 8 seconds.
    The answer are appiled randomly.

:green_circle: Green skill: Roll 1d100
Discobot roll a dice with 100 numbers, the dice pass through the enemies dealing X damage, depending on the number is on the dice when it finishes rolling is the percentage used to increase the attack speed of the allies, the dice rolls for 4 seconds, the increase of attack speed can fail if the allies are above X level.

:large_blue_circle: Blue skill: Tutorial or advanced tutorial
Passive: An ally instead of asking a fortune to discobot they can start a tutorial or an advanced tutorial.
An ally can only start an advanced tutorial if they already have completed the other tutorial.

Active: Discobot starts a tutorial increasing the basic damage of the ally by 100%, then the allie can start an advanced tutorial making the allie precise, both tutorials lasts 5 seconds.

:purple_circle: Purple skill: Discobot 2.0:
The first time discobot reaches his 0% max HP he revives as Discobot 2.0, it heals X HP and become invincible for 10 seconds, but all the buffs applied by discobot 2.0 lasts the half the the original discobot.

:red_circle: Red skill: Discobot fun:
Each time discobot or discobot 2.0 applies one buff to an alliy the tenacity of it and its allies is increased by 5% for 10 seconds, the increase of tenacity can fail if the enmies are above X level.

+X Max HP
+Y Heal to “Discobot 2.0”
+Z Damage to “Roll 1d100”

Friendships

Discobot/Baymax
Progamated to help
Allies: Genie, Elsa and Duke Caboom.
Buff: When Discobot 2.0 arrives his buffs lasts 10% longer.
+10% per star

Discobot/Hiro Hamada
Defensive upgrade
Allies: Jessie, Nick Wilde, Colette
Buff: If all discobot´s allies have more than three buffs their evasion is increases by 10%
+10% per star

Bonus: baymax emoji :name_badge:

How would you rate this concept?

0 voters

21 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

6 Likes

:open_mouth: Bows

2 Likes

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Never apologize for showing feelings. When you do so, you apologize for the truth. — Benjamin Disraeli

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Uhhhh in case I am making a giant topic about more help stuff like explain the lore of a character or simulate a heist with the following characters.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Never let lack of money interfere with having fun.

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Is Discobot a character from somewhere?

Discobot is just a bot here :man_shrugging:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney