Discuss on 30th Years of Aladdin

Since on DHBM add 4 Aladdin characters

On 2018: Genie, Aladdin

On 2019: Jafar, Jasmine

Since after collection of The Nightmare Before Christmas. That’s a good thing! :wink:

I’m thinking something important that reminds me the next collection and special events trials on this game. Aladdin becomes 30th birthday! And what do you think about one good character at a time? Find out that if unexpected happened or not after new collection on October. :thinking:

Nobody?

We literally got all main characters.

They could just refresh Aladdin/Jasmine and give them collection as it is, there are few collections with 4 heroes. And some (mini) trial event.

3 Likes

Maybe a duo of abu and Iago, but really think they got enough to represent Aladdin. Love nightmare before Christmas though, as good the mayor is going to be added to the game… wish zero was added more as zero more of a key character than the mayor in my opinion.

Iago would be cool, despite that fact his actor Gilbert Gottfried passed away this year. If he was still alive, then he would celebrate the movie’s 30th anniversary.

I think they should refresh Aladdin and Jasmine first

You know, Hercules add 2 others last year, Atlantis add 2 others this year, tangled add one person, And the nightmare before christmas add one person this year. It’ll means the next one person this reminds me that one Aladdin character at a time. And I’m picking Aladdin refresh or Jafar refresh

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney