[Discussion] Turning Red

Turning Red is the next feature film from Pixar Animation Studios. Directed by Shi and produced by Lindsey Collins. Turning Red will be released on March 11, 2022.

The Teaser Trailer just dropped today. What did you think of it?

I can’t wait for it! :grin:

1 Like

That’s 20 days before my birthday, definitely gonna watch it. Seems pretty cool.

Darn it, you beat me to it.

Just curious, but don’t you have another topic on Turning Red? (Turning Red and Lightyear)

It has a red panda character so I am liking it!

1 Like

A girl that turns into a red panda because of stress

Actually not just stress, watch the trailer

Excitement actually

Or both :woozy_face:

Fun Fact, My dad’s birthday is also on March 11th

Excited! Teaser trailer was already quite funny :joy:

1 Like

I did and It was funny

It’s like the hulk, but cuter

I love red pandas but I’ll probably skip it. Mei seems kind of annoying imo. I’d say my biggest complaint is that she looks like she walked right out of Steven Universe. Everything looks like that now and the artstyle is getting kind of old. But I’d love for her to come to DHBM we could use more red pandas.

Then you should know that it not just happens when she is stressed
:woozy_face:

Of course :neutral_face:

Then why did you say “Because of stress” if you knew that it wasn’t just because of that?
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

What do you mean your sick of it? Disney only used this art style once and that’s for Luca. And as for Mei Lee, you would freak out to if you turned into giant red panda. and for the record, I happen to like Steven Universe

The artstyle has appeared way more times than just these two movies. I would actually love to transform into a giant red panda. I could easily use this ability to make money by becoming a mascot or internet sensation. I never said Steven Universe was bad.

The bean-mouth style just needs to go away in general.

It’s an infestation at this point, and we need an exterminator ASAP.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney