? Disk (Confirmation?!)

So I was just on Server 2 after a while and just marking off events on the events list until I came across some memories on sale. They were marked as “???”. And then I tapped on the memory disk and it was marked as “Stunt Team”. The name sounded familiar. Kim Possible familiar. So I searched the forums for any Kim Possible topics and I found it. It was a link to a datamined page about KP that you could no longer get through directly. I went to her disk section and found that she granted a disk to Duke Caboom called “Stunt Team”.

Is this hope? Is this evidence that KP is coming soon? WHAT IS IT?!

2 Likes

They said that the other disk for Duke Caboom was being buffed because the delay in release the new heroe (First OFFICIAL announcement of Kim Possible) leave me check if i can find the post.

1 Like

Yeah. I know. But here is the thing.

Why is there a disk on sale?

1 Like

Haha! I found it. Here is officially announced that Duke Caboom second disk is with Kim Possible

2 Likes

@Polaris is this a bug? I have heard from others that the disk is actually supposed to be with Launchpad

but this kind of bug happen quite often. always spoilers upcoming hero, hope it will same this time…

Remember Jafar? Server 2 granted me the info

This means a hero we like is coming soon

1 Like

Checking. The Diamond Bundles shouldn’t offer memories for unreleased friendships. :frowning_face:

6 Likes

This is the second it has happened. First Jafar/Gaston disks, and now this. Is the system really not capable of sending unreleased data to servers?

Great so the ones that buy this bundle will be ahead of us.

3 Likes

Diamond deals aren’t worth it.

Friendship. :eyes: for which heroes?

2 Likes

Seems like kim will come in december dont forget jafar was spolied in the same way just before he came if i am right i hope ron stopable will come along her since kim and ron are best friends and couple so its makes most sense ron will give kim s second disc

Did you forgot from duke caboom and kim possible friendship campigan?

Kim. Where.:rofl:

That was more kind od sarcastic question, but, final approve would be nice. However, like always, Polaris shut his mouth when topic is about Kim.

Where’s Kim?

I saw one for GizmoDuck that had DU on it so I’m assuming Duke Caboom

Similar of what happened to Jafar, I hope that character who’s in Duke’s “Stunt Team” memory arrives as soon as possible!

This is interesting but what letters are on that yellow icon on the memory ?!

Yah, @Filadae_Djaq, what are the letters in that little yellow hexagon that’s shown in the disc? Is it something like “Ki” or does it show nothing?

Maybe it has the ?? Sign lol

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney