Disney After Dark: A Nightmare Before Christmas in Disneyland

He voiced weasel that were in the books

If they do a movie they could get the people who voice acted (or acted) the characters to reprise their roles

Oh got it! I hope so!

1 Like

Most likely going to be straight to Disney+

That sounds fun but a bit elaborate. To do this, your going to have change the entire attraction to these new scene and change it back in the morning before the park opens.

And Although your story is good, might i suggest getting rid of Doom and just make Ratigan the main villain with the weasels his henchmen.

Other than that. I like it, it has a Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom kind of feel.

1 Like

They re did the haunted mansion’s queue in less than 3 hours, I bet they would close the parks at like 4:00 pm and then re open it for the event at like 9:00 pm, and some attractions don’t have a big change, like Winnie the Pooh won’t change a lot, dumbo would just have to put up some boards and and different audio playing, haunted mansion would change exit scene, though I must admit tiki room, jungle book, and splash mountain would have a pretty big change

I wanted the detective thing to tie together so I put doom in there, and he’s only trying to hunt the hyenas with dip

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney