Disney After Dark: A Nightmare Before Christmas in Disneyland

Twas the nightmare before Christmas and all through Disneyland, not a creature was peaceful not even Mickey Mouse.

Join Mickey, Jack and all their friends as Disneyland celebrates Christmas… Halloween style.

Disneyland’s halls have been decked with decorations that are both feindish and festive. Your favorite disney characters decked out in gruesome holiday attire. Special shows, parades, and a special Christmas installment of Fantasmic is shown. And a special fireworks display that celebrates both Halloween and Christmas serves as the grand finale.

So, come and spend the holiday season and have a scary and merry Christmas at Disneyland.

2 Likes

Man this would be cool, I have been working on a idea for a Disney world after dark event, it would be called the great Disney world detective adventure, I could tell you it if you want it hear it

2 Likes

Okay, won’t you tell me all about it

raises Hand
How are we going to do that?

🤦
It could be before or after covid

Probably after covid, like what Grim said. Don’t forget, this is hypothetical.

This gives me another idea based on one of my favorite book series.

What is it? And dumb question: what is your favorite book series?

You’ll have to wait to find out! I may make a topic about it or do something a little more special.

Is it Kingdom Keepers, @Imagineer_V?

Okay then

All attractions will be changed to relate to the events plot

When you enter the park you will be giving a map with clues and stuff on it

You will enter Main Street to find a few windows smashed and items like jewelry missing out of them, you will gather around the castle to watch a show. We see basil of Baker Street, roger rabbit, and bonkers bobcat watching a report about magic kingdom being robbed by professor ratigan and his minions consisting of Judge doom, and smarty weasel.

The first clue is in Winnie the Pooh. At the end there will be three animatronic woozels in the pose of hitchhiking ghosts. You will go to the haunted mansion, at the end little Leota will be changed to a ghost tiki room with a recycled raven painted to look like a tiki bird. You go to the tiki room and this sees the most changes. The show is changed to basil asking most of the birds if they have seen a sewer rat, they tell him to go check dumbo as a couple weasels and tall man dressed in black were seen there. In the pre show play area it is blocked off and we can see silhouettes of the weasels walking around and talking about the boss taking a break and hunting toon animals. You go the jungle cruise and find animatronic judge doom trying to kill hyenas, bonkers, roger, and Benny the cab chase after him, more weasels are seen having a party while shooting their guns in no particular direction, doom then kicks a barrel of dip and the toons are seen spinning in the river. Doom is then seen dipped and his skin is laying where trader Sam is, a weasel is then Seen singing zip a Dee do dah. You then go to splash mountain and ratigan has built a base in there, at chick a pin hill we see roger and bonkers tied up and projection shadows of ratigan and basil fighting, you then enter the finale and the weasels are laughing to death as ratigan runs away from an alligator. The heroes sing zip a Dee Doo dah and then you leave

Hehe you got me. But the idea… you’ll have to wait to see what it is.

I love that series, I have all the books and have read them hundreds of times. It’s very interesting.

My favorite Disney book series is most Disney comics

Same. I also heard they are doing another sequel series and revamping the books. They may be making a movie as well… but don’t quote me on it.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for a movie since the series came out.

1 Like

Oh I would love a movie, the toon patrol will come back to the silver screen or whatever it’s called

Yeah but I worry they wouldn’t get it right.

Let’s hope Charles fleicher and the other actors could revise their roles

I am so confused. Who is that and what roles?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney