Disney and Nickelodeon Crossover!

If you were to lead the storyline where they end up finding a portal that leads to another dimension BAM! You can create a whole brand new map! I would love to see Nickelodeon take part in this invasion, just imagine how many more characters that can be added! Danny phantom, fairly odd parents, jimmy neutron, etc! This game will honestly be the best mobile game ever that will last years!!

Now I know this is a huge stretch considering trying to get Nickelodeon to agree to this, it will take quite some time to even start that idea, but just something that I would love to see in the future. Let me know what everyone thinks about this idea!

Disney is never going to crossover with Nickelodeon. This is off-topic. PerBlue only has rights to Disney and Pixar characters

4 Likes

Who says PerBlue doesn’t get rights for Nickelodeon in the future, never know🤷🏼‍♂️

If they do that i stop play! :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Same here. There is Nickelodeon battle brawl game

Heck no! Dis sounds like a horrible idea. Just nope. :-1:

2 Likes

Agreed, plus anyway, this “portal” would be better off crossing with something Disney Owns like Star wars or Marvel (but low chance of happening cause both Star wars and marvel Already have Hero-summoning style games)

At least the game probably will put in another kingdom with other Disney characters like Oggie Boogie, Oswald, Pete’s Dragon, etc.

3 Likes

Why would Disney do that? Did they already done Fox?

This Game is also aiming for the ages 8-15 i think and Adults, too, sooooo… if this game has a Disney-Nickelodeon crossover, a lot of its targeted players will stop playing and the game will slowly collapse like Disney Infinity did, and Disney doesn’t like when one of their games fail, and the cost to get permission would be really high

So no, this will never happen :heavy_multiplication_x::heavy_multiplication_x::heavy_multiplication_x:

2 Likes

Even if Perblue or Disney itself, would manage somehow to get this done, DHBM is set in a universe where only Disney-Pixar characters coexist with each other. If Perblue would ever make any atempt of Nickelodeon characters make an appearance, they would be introduced on a separate new game with new story. Plus it would ruin what made the game unique in the first place.

1 Like

There should be another separated Nick role playing game. Disney and Nick should never have a crossover with each other. Let’s just keep DHBM as what it is, keeping everything Disney. So I will give three letters to this topic: NGH

1 Like

Remember how Nickelodeon used to be good?

Remember all its fails?

What? Are you serious?

Yes. They’ve failed many times. And have done WORSE than Disney

Would you rather prefer A. Old Nickelodeon or B.New Nickelodeon

I choose:

C. NO NICKELODEON

3 Likes

Wow, just wow, tell me @Filadae_Djaq, how many arguments have you gotten into for something thats not worth a fight, at least 4, i guess

Also i do admit that Nickelodeon is not really meant to be in DHBM but all you do in the forums is make or reply to other’s ideas, but its not called argument central so what you need to do is reply, but don’t get into fights, okay?

1 Like

Lol I loved Nickelodeon. Drake and Josh, all that, the Amanda show, zoey 101, etc were my life along with Disney.

No Nickelodeon!? You must of had a horrible childhood to not like Nickelodeon, I can now see why you like to give negative comments on EVERY SINGLE forum lol

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney