Disney characters I don’t like

Isabela
Isabela is very brutal and very rude to her sister, Mirabel. She is always so mean and always wants everything to be perfect! She doesn’t focus on anything more relevant!

Scar
Scar is always so violent and spoiled, he killed his own big brother, just because he was jealous doesn’t give him the excuse to kill his own brother!

(More coming soon!)

You do realize that they are supposed to be mean and hated?

6 Likes

I mean… yeah but come on, Jeremy irons makes up for it

I agree with what Taylor said. And besides, Isabela and Mirabel reconciled after Isabela felt bad for angrily blaming Mirabel for what happened with the green mosaic tiles she gathered in her satchel.

1 Like

Have you watched lion guard? It explains the backstory of scar a little bit.

Backstory: Scar had an all powerfull roar in his youth. Then one day a VERY sketchy lion appeared and offered power, but instaed scar was poisoned by a snake (the venom makes a person unable to understand right from wrong even the purest of souls) and the lion said that if scar did as he told, he would cure scar but scar lost control of his roar and killed them.

He told mufasa what happened and said how he defeated a potensial threat to the pride lands, mufasa just laughed and nicknamed him scar instead of getting him help. Then he began plotting abd asking his friends to kill mufasa, but scar roared at them and killed them. Since he used the roar for evil he lost his roar completely.

1 Like

The point of antagonists is to not be liked. You don’t need to tell everybody that you don’t like them. Any other sane person probably dislikes them too.

3 Likes

You do realize that Isa’s need to be perfect is just a mask to hide the stresses in doing so 24/7 which took a toll on her emotional state much like Luisa. And since Mirabel was the black sheep of the family, Isa had to jump on the band wagon to keep up the facade. But she got better in the end.

Scar not so much. Scar is one of the most beloved and most effective villain in the disney animation Canon next to Maleficent, Jafar, and Ursula. The whole reason he acts the way he does is that he is bitterly jealous of Mufasa for getting more love and attention in the Pride lands and Simba for stealing the throne from him which led him to murder Mufasa and exile Simba pinning the blame on him.

And for the record, being violent and spoiled is kind of major traits in villains as a whole. That like saying “I don’t like water because it’s wet”. If your going to tell people that you don’t like a character, you’re going to have to give a better reason than just “their mean”.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney