Disney Cinematic Universe

Seeing how Warner Brother is having a third attempt at a cinematic universe with Hanna Barbara character starting with Scoob! (the first being DC, the second being Godzilla and the other monster associated with him.) That got thinking, why not have a cinematic universe with Disney Animated Canon character (and Pixar if they decided to pitch in a bit.)

I know they have famous universe such Marvel and Star Wars. But i thought this would be fun to talk about and this way, seeing how Warner Brother is one of Disney’s biggest rival (next to Universal) they can even out the playing field.

3 Likes

Hi,

Can you please keep your ideas in one thread? You don’t need this many.

What do you mean? I don’t quite unerstand what you are getting at. Could you be more specific please.

Instead of making many posts, just make one with all the ideas.

My idea for a cinematic universe or my ideas in general?

Ideas in general. Because you havecso many and making many posts.

Oh, why didn’t you say so. You want to pitch this in my apology post instead?

Hi, sorry but I don’t quite understand what you mean.

Star Wars has its own universe, but Marvel has two separate universes-- Xmen and Avengers–though Spiderman is in both…

Anyways, idk how you mean by having them in the same universe?

Well, it’s like this, and let me know if am going too fast or gets too complicated.

The way i see it, most of Disney is associated with magic. What if there was a magical force that tethered a whole bunch of worlds together (let’s call it Imagination Prime).

This force is being protected a team of very powerful magic users (let’s call them Kingdom Keepers) who job is to look over the balance of the worlds.

But there are those (let’s call them the Overtakers) who are working for a dark force (like marvel has Thanos and Star Wars has Emperor Palpatine) so this dark force can take the fmagic that brings the world and keep it for himself, destroying the worlds in the process.

So, seeing how they are overmatched, they will need more help from heroes from across the universe to help them stop this force from tearing the universe apart.

That is where the Disney Animated Canon (and possibly some Pixar) comes in. We get to see the origin stories of some of your favorite disney characters (and possibly some news ones) and see how they are linked to each other and the main plot (just like Marvel).

Does this make sense to you?

1 Like

I LOVE KINGDOM KEEPERS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (internal screaming)

also this is kind of a thing already through the Kingdom Keepers series… if you have read all the books as I have you would know but ofc i do not know where you are in the series (if you are reading them)

also @Mister_Toon I would specify who the Overtakers are, I can do this if you want

1 Like

Sure, if you want to do that. I insist.

As Walt Disney said

“I hope we never lose sight of one thing. That it was all started by a mouse.”

So, it would only be right if Mickey and his friend would kickstart the cinematic universe.

In this first installment, we get to see Mickey’s origin story. How he got to meet the rest of the gang and how his rivalry with Pete came to be.

Questions, comment, concerns so far?

1 Like

to clarify the Overtakers are the Disney villains

Yeah, pretty much. In the books they are led by Chernabog. Correct?

kinda. i would say they switch leaders a lot depending on the book but Chernabog is the influence bc for the majority of the series the other villains are trying to do stuff with him

The way i can figure it, Chernabog is a great canidate to be the big bad. Or maybe there could a new character to take the lead villain role. Don’t you think?

1 Like

Help me out here, You wanna have the Disney characters fight the villains, while adding a backstory for why the villains hate the characters?

Aside from the fact that that is covered within most of the movies themselves, their is a huge difference between Star Wars and Marvel, and Disney.

The main difference is power. You want them to be fighting some all powerful dude, but their is a small cast of characters with any magic power of their own, and at least half of these are villains.

Now you talking about books? Are the books Disney or not? If they are Disney, then this already exists, if they aren’t then this is a copy…either way.

Now hold on, hold on, i can answer all your question and concern.

Now about the first paragraphs. The short answer is yes.

Now this speak of is not a person, but more of a place where imagination exists at it most powerful. If fallen into the wrong hand, could be disastrous to the entire universe.

Of course, this is just hypothetical. If Disney wanted to do such a big project, they would either do this or something else more inrerest.

And as for the books, i was just clearing thing up for @Imagineer_V. Like i said, the names are just placeholders and the first thing that came to mind was Kingdom Keepers so i just went with that.

And for the record, most of the hero did alot of incredible thing without. Take Anna for example, she climb a high mountain, survived a frozen heart, and stop Hans scheming all without magic.

Even some of villain did alot without magic. The biggest example would have to Scar. He had a fool proof plan and excuted it perfect and nobody i repeat NOBODY had the slightest clue (not even his own family). If it weren’t for the hyenas bouching their job of finishing off Simba, Scar would have gotten away with it. And he did it all without the slightest help from magic.

Now that i say this out loud to you, i just described Scar as a perfect arc villain.

Of course, i don’t work for Disney. So, what the heck do i know?

There isn’t an official thing like this, but an overarcing Disney universe has been a thing among theorists.

Here’s an example of that:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney