Disney Doge Hero Concepts

Sadness is a :star2::star2: Control

White: Everything is sad
Passive: Instead of doing a basic Attack sadness instead cries every time someone does Critical damage, stuns or freezes to her she cries making the enemy who put that negative effect on sadness have a negative effect on them called ā€œSadnessā€ making the enemies cry every time there gonna Attack stopping them and healing sadness this effect lasts for 7 seconds.

Ability: Sadness cries decreasing 3 enemies damage by 25%
The decrease has a chance to fail on 2 enemies

Green: Happy To Sad
Sadness takes out a Happy Memory turning it sad making one enemy have a 35% decrease on attack speed for 5 Seconds

Blue: Storm Cloud
Sadness sends a storm cloud to one enemy for 7 seconds sending down lightning every 2 seconds dealing x damage to the enemy for each lightning strike each strike also gives all allies x energy

Purple: Problem solver
When an Allie gets a negative effect put on them thereā€™s a 40% chance that the effect will be removed.

Disks:
Sadness/Felix
ā€œProblem Solversā€
Now thereā€™s also a chance that the Allie with the negative effect will heal for x of her/his health

Sadness/Hades
ā€œBlueā€
ā€œStorm Cloudā€ Now gives 3% more energy.

I love making these concepts hope you all enjoyed these are a lot of fun to make so of course I will make many more concepts thanks for readingšŸ˜

5 Likes

Nice concept i like it a lot, but can you keep it in one topic?

2 Likes

Thank you and Iā€™ll make sure I will I donā€™t know much yet this is my first time actually posting on forums so thatā€™s why Iā€™m posting a lot :grin:

3 Likes

Anger is :star2::star2: Damage Dealer

Basic Attack: throws memories At enemies.

ā€œCan I say the curse word Now!ā€

White: Raged Up
Passive: Every time an enemy does critical damage to anger ā€œRaged Upā€ gains more increased damage and higher chance of stun. The increased damage and higher chance of stun are reseted when the ability is used.

Ability: Anger Rolls Up his newspaper and sets it on fire hitting the enemy with the most energy doing x damage with a chance of stun.

Green: Angered Strength
Once Angers Health reaches below 30% Anger gains x basic damage and 200% attack speed for the rest of the wave

Blue: Bad leader
Once Angers health reaches below 50% He switches place with the back most Ally once the Ally moves up He gains a shield that protects the Ally from x damage.

Purple: Bad news
The enemy with the most hp gains DOT at the beginning of the wave for 7 seconds.

Disks:

Anger/Queen of hearts
ā€œIf I lose my temper!ā€
Anger deals 145.6 more basic damage to enemies that do crit damage to anger.

Anger/Hades
ā€œAngry sort of villainsā€
Anger now gains energy when using ā€œBad leaderā€

1 Like

Sadness seems more like a Control based on that moveset

I donā€™t get what the your trying to say pls stop posting random stuff on my posts

2 Likes

Were you talking to me or Hades?

If you were talking to me, what I am meaning to say is that the skillset youā€™ve written for Sadness seems more like that of a Control hero than a Support - she mostly negatively impacts enemies.

If you were referring to Hades, I have no idea what that means either

2 Likes

I was talking to hades

I have a little brother, so I have almost completely mastered the art of understanding incoherent thought.

@Hades_IX was talking about the emotions in the head. You know, cuz each of them can talkā€¦ i think??

1 Like

The emotions in the movie are portrayed as little people in heads

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney