Disney Elimination Game 2.0

Coming soon…

18 Likes

Great! I’m looking forward to it! But don’t forget to vote at mine too… :grin::wink::joy:
giphy (23)

5 Likes

YAY! So glad it is coming back!

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Hello to everyone! It’s Scarlet Captain! First, I wanna thank everyone for your patience. Due to my exams, our Disney Elimination Game 1.0 lasted for 9 whole seasons. We chose Rapunzel as the best princess, Captain America as the best avenger, WALL-E and EVE as the best couple, Violet as the best female character, Hercules as the best male character, How Far I’ll Go as the best song, Stitch as the best pet, Maleficent as the best villain and Olaf as the best funny character. They all gained a place in the all-new, all-different Survivor’s Hall Of Fame 1.0…

But we’re not done here! I’d like to present to you, the new Survivor’s Hall Of Fame 2.0…

New places to fill, new categories to choose and a new, special, surprise, elimination round at the end of the Disney Elimination Game 2.0. But, now let the Disney Elimination Game 2.0 begin…

So, we’ve all seen in Disney movies how love always triumphs, no matter what… Sometimes, it takes courage to stand up and fight or even sacrifice something to save the people you care about… These courageous, heroic deeds we’re about to eliminate. Here are the nominees for the place of Best Heroic Deed.

Which character should be eliminated? Let the voting begin…

• Aladdin
  • Anastasia
  • Anna
  • Baymax
  • Bolt
  • Buzz Lightyear
  • Clara Stahlbaum
  • Elastigirl
  • Hercules
  • Hiro
  • Megara
  • Moana
  • Mr. Incredible
  • Mulan
  • Ralph
  • Robin Hood

0 voters

RULES:

1. No Spamming. No flagging.
  2. No bad language.
  3. ALWAYS stay on topic.
  4. The accounts who vote must be AT LEAST 1 week old or else their vote won’t count.
  5. No alternative accounts are allowed. Each user can vote only once in every round.

Well this rule will be broken this weekend, again

1 Like

This round will be tough for sure! So many good ones! Hoping that Anna, Moana, Ralph, Megara, Hercules, Baymax, Mulan, or Hiro wins!

Megara! I believe in you! You’ll make it!

2 Likes

Who is Clara stahlbaum?

1 Like

From The Nutcracker

2ee146b97be914f5a20745cd80e58f0b

2 Likes

Oh, yeah her, I’m gonna vote her out

Who mag of Clara?

She saved the four Realms from an evil nazi fairy🤣

How come I hear that so much it doesn’t surprise me lol

1 Like

Why is that extremely accurate. I do not remember that movie that much actually. Hope it comes to Disney+ soon.

2 Likes

It will come near christmas (I think)

Long time to wait… Why isn’t Enchanted on Disney+? Does anyone know this?

Things that are not on Disney+ yet have to do with their deal with Netflix. Certain movies are not coming until later because of it.

Now that you mention it, maybe Giselle should’ve been here instead of Clara.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney