Disney Elimination Game

Don’t worry guys I won’t :wink: get offended

much
2 Likes

I blame him too for the snap… But he’s just so funny and (OK, he’s played by Chris Pratt) so I won’t vote for him yet…

1 Like

And why would we vote for Black Widow. She sacrificed herself to save the world. She’s one of the heroes she deserves to survive…

2 Likes

I mean, if this is even true, you can’t argue with a magic trick like this:

1 Like

Finally someone recognizing her sacrifice! Yay!
Shame the directors didn’t, she was the first female avenger and had no superpowers but was still just as super as the others, but they moved on so quickly from her sacrifice :sob:

2 Likes

Guys Spidey is the best avengers I think we can all agree

Literally every other hero fan disagrees

2 Likes

I can not argue with you there @CMG4SpookMaster

Yay for once I didn’t start an argument!

Yep!

Well, I used to hate Spider-Man on Civil War but after his death on Infinity war, which made me cry, I really liked him… He’s kinda cool but not the best

1 Like

I agree! He’s a nice addition and a really funny hero, but to me he’s not a stand out hero

3 Likes

BLACK WIDOW DIES?!!?!

Spoilers…I am not going to participate in this poll, I know very little about the Avengers, and there will clearly be spoilers, Give me an @ when this game is finished! :grin:

2 Likes

Just go with who I say :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes Star Lord made Thanos escape and complete the snap. But that needed to happen. Doctor Strange saw it happeneing and let it happen. He most likely saw even worse things happening if they took the gauntlet away from Thanos.

@TherMasterStitch, I hated doctor Strange since then. He gave the time Stone to Thanos… WHAAAAAT… GIVE ME A BREAK… WE’RE TRYING TO SAVE THE UNIVERSE HERE… HELLOOOO…

@Champion_David, just vote and don’t read the comments. I will add this warning in every poll after this…

1 Like

Oh you hate Doctor Strange as well then now lol. I still like him. I mean he did what he thought he had to do

2 Likes

cough cough he definitely couldn’t of just rewinded time to reverse Ironman’s death

But didn’t Iron Man die before Thanos’s defeat? I mean if Doctor Strange reversed time to bring Iron Man back to life, then Thanos would rise from defeat

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney