Disney Elimination Game

What?

1 Like

A - hyphen should be in between some of the other super heroes names but that’s not how they are spelled like IronMan but you don’t even get what Im saying

Ant-Man and Star-Lord both have a -

Hey, we often dislike people when there opinions are not the ones we are selves think…

Falcon is out of the game. Keep voting for the next hero that you think should be eliminated.

• Ant-Man
  • Black Panther
  • Black Widow
  • Captain America
  • Captain Marvel
  • Doctor Strange
  • Gamora
  • Hawkeye
  • Iron Man
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Spider-Man
  • Star-Lord
  • Thor
  • Vision
  • Winter Soldier

0 voters

WARNING: This game may contain spoilers from Avengers: Endgame. If you haven’t watched Endgame yet and you don’t want to see spoilers, then it’s better if you try to avoid some of the comments.

@Champion_David, you say that for @TherMasterStitch or Doctor Strange? :joy::joy::joy:

Weee!!! Voting Captain Marvel cuz Why not?

How did Falcon get eliminated?? That was really unexpected.

Kick

Doctor

Strange

He literally saved Iron Man who saved the universe but okay…

Polls are always unexpected… Remember in the previous poll that Elsa was about to be eliminated but someone voted for some other princess and Elsa survived?

Yeah, but Falcon didn’t get any votes…

2 Likes

Confusion is all I can say

1 Like

Actually, I want Vision to go because I’m jealous of him… I wanted to be Wanda’s lover :sob::sob::sob::joy::joy::joy:

Falcon is a nice hero. Not my fav but he’s good. And he’s Captain America now!

I hope iron man lives to then end in this game

He could never replace Cap…
Tjo2M

3 Likes

True. Steve Rogers will always be the best. But I’m gonna give him a chance. He may be good?
image https://media1.tenor.com/images/980ed07bd2a2cab4a95c3928c3e74b82/tenor.gif?itemid=5403295

3 Likes

Meh he is kinda a gimmick no offense

1 Like

There’s not a lot of super heroes that have that

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney