Disney Elimination Game

This is rigged I say rigged

Yeah like Black Widow Iron Man Scarlet Witch Captain America Wasp Captain Marvel…the list goes on

Captain Marvel is too arrogant

1 Like

Black widow had the saddest death

2 Likes

Black Widow’s death was sad.

But Gamora, Vision, Loki, and Iron Man also had very sad deaths.

Why did they have to die!

At least we’re getitng a black widow movie, and some Disney+ shows

1 Like

Is it logical to say that the reason why Thanos got the gold stone is because of the green stone that Doctor Strange gave to Thanos? And Scarlet Witch’s efforts was put to waste because of him, right?

1 Like

I felt so bad about Scarlet Witch. She tried so hard to destroy the mind stone but every thing was pointless. And we go back to where Strange gave Thanos the time Stone. If he hadn’t, then Thanos couldn’t bring back the mind stone.
Curse You Doctor Strange

1 Like

Doctor Strange is out of the game. Which hero should be eliminated next?

• Ant-Man
  • Black Panther
  • Black Widow
  • Captain America
  • Captain Marvel
  • Gamora
  • Hawkeye
  • Iron Man
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Spider-Man
  • Star-Lord
  • Thor
  • Vision
  • Winter Soldier

0 voters

WARNING: This game may contain spoilers from Avengers: Endgame. If you haven’t watched Endgame yet and you don’t want to see spoilers, then it’s better if you try to avoid some of the comments.

Major Spoiler Alert: Please don’t click if you don’t want to get spoiled!

Also, this is only my opinion, so if you don’t support it, it’s fine.

My take on the Strange-Vision Dispute (Spoilers, duh)

On Infinity War, at the Battle of Titan, the fight against Thanos was almost won if not for Star-Lord, who should have been eliminated by now, hitting Thanos (this could have been avoided if Nebula didn’t instigate by explaining further but Nebula isn’t in the list so ¯_(ツ)_/¯…), thus proving their efforts as futile.

Remember, Strange looked in the future and out of 14,000,605, one of them has the outcome of them winning, which involves Stark surviving the Battle and the Snap. Stark almost got killed trying to stop Thanos, but Strange bargained with Thanos to spare Stark in exchange for the Time Stone.

If the one winning outcome involved Stark dying or the Time Stone being saved, then he would have let Stark die or saved the Time Stone, but he didn’t. Sure, that left Vision to be killed by Thanos but remember, Stark saved the universe. Click to know more:

Stark's Universe Saving

(I only used this video as a guide, and yes, this is a bootleg but it’ll do)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkLPJuN5ppI

In the final battle of Avengers: Endgame, where everyone is poofed back to existence, including those like Spiderman, Scarlet Witch, and, of course, Doctor Strange.

Fast forward to the 30:31 mark, where Thanos has obtained the Gauntlet, including its Infinity Stones, Stark looks at Strange, who can only respond by raising 1 finger, indicating that this is the one outcome that they’ve been looking for.

Now, Stark, seeing this is as the only “good” ending, decides to take on Thanos by himself, appearing to take the Gauntlet but fails, only for him to show that he has taken the Stones, and, like any other Hero, saves the day, but only, the cost is his life.

Now, what does this mean? Strange did cause Vision’s Death by surrendering the Time Stone, but it also spared Stark’s Life, to which he used to save the universe.

Bottomline: No Doctor Strange giving up the Time Stone, No Tony Stark living, No Universe saved.

Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Dude there are multiple ways they could’ve won Doctor Strange said out of 14,000,605 that’s not all the victories they have he stopped looking as soon as he found 1 victory

As I said, it’s my take, and I’m only basing this on the movie itself… so…

Captain Marvel needs to be eliminated. Even though she is so OP, I never really liked her in the movie. I also don’t like the actress who played that role.

1 Like

So… when’s the next person getting eliminated

wait whaa? Star-Lord is getting eliminated? Come on, people! Star-Lord is great! He’s even better than Captain Marvel!

2 Likes

He is just a stereotype honestly

Captain Marvel is gonna be the next person Im voting for

1 Like

No!! Don’t send my boi starlord out!!

Yes Doctor Strange did what needed to be done to save the universe. That’s why he let Star Lord go all crazy and gave the Stone.

2 Likes

Why isn’t Rocket in the poll he has a way bigger role than Star-Lord

1 Like

My dear Star-Lord is out of the game (Sorry Chris​:sob::sob::sob:). Keep voting for the next hero you think that should be eliminated.

• Ant-Man
  • Black Panther
  • Black Widow
  • Captain America
  • Captain Marvel
  • Gamora
  • Hawkeye
  • Iron Man
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Spider-Man
  • Thor
  • Vision
  • Winter Soldier

0 voters

WARNING: This game may contain spoilers from Avengers: Endgame. If you haven’t watched Endgame yet and you don’t want to see spoilers, then it’s better if you try to avoid some of the comments.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney