Disney Elimination Game

Agile kid from Queens with webs and wall climbing abilities vs genetically enhanced woman with the ability to move objects control minds and the power to destroy an infinity stone and single handedly take down Thanos (only stopped by him ordering a spaceship to fire massive weapons at her which I might add didn’t even kill or injure her) so yeah very close battle
Now who wants to stand up for Cap or should I say AA

1 Like

From what I see, if Spider-Man goes out, it’ll be a tough battle between Cap and Wanda. My fav characters are:

1. Scarlet Witch
  2. Captain America
  3. Spider-Man
    As much as I don’t want to, I’m going to vote Captain to go in the next round. I like them both but someone has to win and personally I’d like the winner to be Wanda
2 Likes

Thor can beat Scarlet Witch in a fight she’s not the strongest avenger

@SpiderHog just watch this and tell me after…

2 Likes

She’s not the strongest she just has mental problems Look at all her strength lost brother lost lover both being mentally hurting her

Although, she never lost her power but she became stronger through these losses… That’s how a hero should be…

… Thor didn’t lose his power they were all grieving lost

Scarlet Witch’s right hand on Vision and her left hand on Thanos is really really really cool! She’s the only one who can do that! Awesome woman!

4 Likes

Spider-Man didn’t lose his powers after like all his parents died
except aunt may

Also thor’s The only one that can live after holding a Blast from a star

Yeah, right. He was greeving eating chips and playing video games. That’s just pathetic and it’s called “defeatism”. I would wait more from a god than to cry for the loss of his people rather than to move on. He gave up… Thank God Rocket went to him and convinced him to participate to the fight or else he would still be in Norway crying for himself. He is just pathetic. My opinion…

1 Like

Dude what were they supposed to do the only person smart enough was IronMan who didn’t want to be apart of it
Thor can’t time travel

also if Scarlet Witch was still there she would just be doing nothing like everyone else

And I never said Spider-Man lost his power. He’s one of the coolest characters I think but he’s just nothing in front of Wanda. But he’s cool, funny and a great character

1 Like

Wanda has the least character development out the 3 still in

It will be developed in WandaVision

1 Like

She has great potential that we may not have seen yet. But I’ve seen enough to keep her in

Also Wanda’s going to end up breaking reality so… she’s not my favorite out of the 3 still in

I don’t actually know about it but I really like to argue with people who explain their place, like you… :grin:

1 Like

You don’t read comics do you

comic book scarlet Witch is weird but in general she’s weird she’s in love with a android

she was also in love with Her brother…

Yes, I’m the movies. She is a main character in the comics, I hate people who only like the movies but don’t read the comics, then act like they know everything :unamused:

1 Like

lol the final few votes always get heated. It happened in the Princess game and this Marvel game. We sure do love these characters!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney