Disney Elimination Game

Nooooo! Tarzan and Jane

1 Like

What’s wrong with Wall•E and EVE? If anything they’re the best pair here!

1 Like

Agreed man agreed

1 Like

They are the ones the love has really lasted they even got married & had kids.

Elastagirl & Mr. I should stay

1 Like

… Elastigirl accused him for cheating tho…
So… yea

To be fair, he was having secret phone calls with another woman, and when Elastigirl Eavesdrops, she hears:

“How soon can you get here.”

Sounds sketchy, now I will admit, she should have trusted him enough to know better, but whatever. Speaking of, they say that people who have cheated on their spouse, often think that their spouse has cheated on them. And guess what? Violet seems a little to old to have been born after they were married.

:thinking: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

However all & all they have stayed together & protected each other thru all kinds of creepy problems.

:crown:
:angel:

1 Like

Just because your kids can do things you can’t. Dosent mean they’re not your kids! Lots of people can do things our parent’s couldn’t.

1 Like

Like I can’t have a stable life

2 Likes

Because Violet’s dad isn’t Mr.I

And do you have any proof of this?

dun dun DUNNNNN

1 Like

But that’s just a theory A FILM THEORY

1 Like

And where is this (Theory) found?

I say call the Maury show!

1 Like

Actually, the theory is that super powers are more like a gene, and that gene changes to match a person’s personality.

It makes a lot of sense when you think about each person’s personality with Super powers.

2 Likes
1 Like

Well… It all boils down to, Violit probably just dyes her hair black! And Elastagirl got pregnant very close around the time she got married. And Violets dad is the one that raised her Mr. I no matter what anyone says. They are a family & they stick together!

Nuff said!

5 Likes

Well, no one of the 3 kids have neither super strength nor super flexibility. That means they they all are adopted or the power dufference means nothing in this universe :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This may help explain it some.

I see Tarzan & Jane’s love story as the least logical. Just saying…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney