Disney Elimination Game

No kidding

In Cinderella, Anastasia’s and Drizella’s eyes were poked out by birds

In Snow White, the Evil Queen danced to her death in hot, iron shoes

In The Little Mermaid, Ariel dies by basically turning into bubbles when she touched the water

There are more harsh truths to Disney movies, I just listed a few

Yes, heard about those. Some characters got pretty lucky in Disney movies…especially Aurora :no_mouth:

1 Like

Tell us her story…

I’m not sure if I can use those words on a forum…

1 Like

How about a link?

Click at your own risk.

1 Like

I see what you mean :frowning:

Let’s not forget that in an effort to make the slipper fit, they both cut off their heels and toes.

3 Likes

Well, at least in this case the villain remains, cause as I remember, Lady Tremaine forced them to do so.

1 Like

Oh yes. I nearly forgot about that.

The Sugar Plum Fairy is out of the game.
tumblr_pmr8cgSMJs1qgr7z6o2_500
Which villain should be eliminated next? Keep voting…

• Bellwether
  • Captain Hook
  • Claude Frollo
  • Clayton
  • Ernesto De La Cruz
  • Governor Ratcliffe
  • Hans
  • Maleficent
  • Mother Gothel
  • Randall Boggs
  • Shan Yu
  • Shere Khan
  • The Queen Of Hearts
  • Ursula
  • Yokai

0 voters

I want you to know guys that the choice of the villains was random choice. I made a list of every Disney villain I could think about and an app chose random numbers. That’s why you may not found some classic villains e.g. Jafar, Evil Queen, Hades e.t.c.

After all 16 places of Survivor’s Hall of Fame complete there will be a Survivor’s Hall Of Fame II. Just wait and more people will have the opportunity to see their pic on the wall.

I thought we were doing cartoon characters next… lol

Bellwether and Hans tied for second-most voted, good show. I thought Ratcliffe was an alright villain, but I’m not complaining. :grimacing:

1 Like

Meh, his racial problems coupled with the way he acts is number 2 is why I hate him… :neutral_face:

Governor Ratcliffe is out of the game.
Which villain should be eliminated next? Keep voting…

• Bellwether
  • Captain Hook
  • Claude Frollo
  • Clayton
  • Ernesto De La Cruz
  • Hans
  • Maleficent
  • Mother Gothel
  • Randall Boggs
  • Shan Yu
  • Shere Khan
  • The Queen Of Hearts
  • Ursula
  • Yokai

0 voters

Looks like Bellwether isn’t having a very good Chinese New Year.

I would have liked her more as the villain…if I hadn’t had it spoiled before watching Zootopia…still, I thought she had more motive than Hans, was more endearing to the watcher the Hans, and better at keeping her cover than Hans… But…oh well…

2 Likes

Hans had no hint of being evil, sure he tried to kill Elsa, but he only did that to protect the kingdom, just at the end he just randomly switched sides. Bellwether had better motives and is over all just a better villain.

1 Like

Um, no, he didn’t do that to protect the kingdom!

He wanted Elsa gone so he could take the throne! He was pretending to ’protect’ the kingdom.

Anyone who would try to kill Elsa is evil in my books.

4 Likes

Ernesto de la Cruz has more villain motives then those two…and he’s from a pixar movie

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney