Disney Games News

Disney Speedstorm News :newspaper:

Small update that’s all.

Jessie as reward in regulated this week.
See you on Thursday to see if we get more events.

1 Like

Tsum Tsum News

Today begins the final Lucky Time for this month’s new Tsums: Perfume Marie (Charm), Perfume Alice (Charm), Perfume Dumbo (Charm), Sakura Minnie, and Sakura Daisy. This goes until September 1st at 11:59 PM PST.

Me personally, I will probably save my coins to see what next month has to offer since I’m not really interested in these Tsums.

Also, I got Wanted Man Flynn 5 stinking times from that recent Select Box. They would have all been in a row, too, had it not been for the one singular Captain Lightyear (my first and only one) I got after the first 3.

2 Likes

Lucky!!! I got Angry Hades, Constance, and Oliver

For today and tomorrow, Emoji Blitz has a Star Wars Challenge Event. Competing mission for a certain star wars character would give you great rewards. Go now while there’s still time.

Featured Emojis

• Chewbacca
  • Salacious B. Crumb
  • Jabba the Hutt
  • Grogu
  • Rancor
1 Like

Unfortunately, I don’t have ANY of those emojis. :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m just continuing with my current Missions and such.

Looks like you were right after all! Very good guessing.

3 Likes

Tsum Tsum News

A new scratch card event has started today. Complete missions to earn the ability to scratch sections of each card to earn rewards, such as hearts or coins. This time, you can also potentially get copies of King Triton. 3 new cards appear each day until Sept. 1st.

2 Likes

To continue our Star Wars week on Emoji Blitz, this weekends even is an item event featuring a new emoji. From The Phantom Menace Liam Neeso… uh, I mean, Qui-Gon Jinn.

Featured Emojis

Qui-Gon Jinn

Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi battle Darth Maul for the future of the galaxy in a Duel of the Fates!

• K-2S0
  • Jyn Erso
  • Cassian Andor
  • Rey
  • Finn
  • Poe Dameron
  • Hera Syndulla
  • The Mandalorian
  • Mace Windu

I’m now at the 2nd Collection.

Disney Speedstorm News :newspaper:

New event
“Ruler of Crabs”
Use your Tia Dalma and other Pirates to get rewards. Last until the end of the season.

“A touch of Destiny”
A new competitive leaderboard has appeared. Use Tia Dalma to get rewards for her.

And that all for now.

Or isn’t.

New Vault Pass - Frozen
Rediscover Arrendel again in this vault pass with Frozen characters.

That’s all for now. I’m Winterbotton reporting from the pits.

1 Like

Tsum Tsum News

We got a surprise Select Box today! It’s a special Disney Princess Select Box, featuring:

• Ariel (Charm)
  • Masquerade Tiana
  • Shining Rapunzel
  • Princess Cinderella
  • Masquerade Belle
  • Masquerade Aurora
  • Happy Snow White
  • Young Anna
  • Sofia
  • Merida
  • Young Elsa
  • Spirited (live-action) Jasmine

I want to get Sofia just to say that I have her.

Also, September leaks: https://www.reddit.com/r/TsumTsum/comments/1f3rxvu/september_tsums/

2 Likes

Aw man I wish I saved my coins for that :pensive:

Well tbf, no one expected the Princess Box. They dropped it on us today out of nowhere.

1 Like

Well I’m just going to have to earn up a bunch of coins today lol

Is there leaks every month on the subreddit?

They get posted to the Tsum Tsum Addicts Facebook group first, then get posted to the subreddit from there afterwards.

1 Like

Wow! Bruno and Heimlich the Caterpillar!

1 Like

Disney Speedstorm News :newspaper_roll:

New Chapter
“To the Pirate’s Cave”
A new chapter has appeared asking of course for Cruella in one node. If you managed to get a good bunch of medals this far your first bunch of Tia Dalma shards are awaiting for you.

Star Chaser - Kristoff
Our Deer lover racer is here, grab his shards, frozen crew and even Sven Crew shards and upgrade coins in this event.

That’s all for now. I’m Winterbotton reporting from the pits.

2 Likes

Oh, this is exciting this October!!!

2 Likes

I know :slight_smile: ! This is awesome! Can’t wait for Timon and Pumbaa! Disney dreamlight valley, Disney Magic kingdoms, Disney heroes battle mode and Disney Sorcerers Arena are the best Disney games!

I hope Rafiki, Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, Sarabi, Sarafina and Zazu arrive to the valley soon!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney