Disney Games News

I thought that since that since we get news from PB for DHBM ever since the beginning (obviously). I though I would make a thread for other Disney games to keep other in the know. I will relay the news for other Disney games as soon as it becomes available.

Disney Speedstorm

I know that we are already started a long time ago, but season 8 is underway featuring characters from Inside Out. Racers include:

Common

• Ennui
  • Fear

Rare

• Anger
  • Anxiety
  • Disgust

Legendary

• Joy
  • Sadness

In other news, Speedstorm has released their offical soundtrack as well as their the game on mobile which already hit 2 million+ downloads. Go them.

Magic Kingdom

For those who play magic kingdom, Season 9 is underway with a tower even already done. They added several characters to collect such the Wardrobe from Beauty and the Beast, Becky from Finding Dory and BURN-E from WALL-E (he’s actually the title character of his own short but I thought the franchise he is in was worth mentioning.

Emoji Blitz

Gather your Sleeping Beauty characters blitzers, the Sleeping Beauty survival event is live for only today. so act fast.

Mirrorverse

While we still haven’t heard anything from either Jafar or Daisy Duck since they were teased, but it’s worth noting that Moana’s Oceanic Challenge is well underway. So get the Wayfinding Warrior while she’s last.

Sorcerers Arena

Sorcerers Arena has shut down it’s servers today making yesterday the last day of operation.

Inside Out Thought Bubble

For a month now, they have introducing the emotions from Inside Out 2 in a special event with Anxiety, Ennui, and Envy already in the game. Embarrassment will be arriving in the near future to round it out.

Dreamlight Valley

Mulan and Mushu have made their way onto the valley as of late as well as the festival of foolishness has returned.

That all I have for now, check back later for more

1 Like

It got only 2M… and events barely hit 50k players, so likely most downloads were BOTS.

Also that game is very P2W, it’s better to ignore it.

Daisy was just revealed.
And that is all… game is practically dead for a year now.

:yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face:

1 Like

LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum’s 10th anniversary events end today

Currently doing a season 9 sneak peeks.

We now so far for the roadmap that next season is going to be Pirate’s of the Caribbean (expansion)

Also this week is expected to have an event for Ennui.

Anxiety and Figment events are almost over. Get them now while you can.

1 Like

Leaks for August 2024:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TsumTsum/comments/1efmv7u/tsum_tsum_august_2024/

1 Like

I already prepared by deleting the game yesterday.

@Mister_Toon, are you going to post new updates in the comments or are you just going to edit the post?

Much like my upcoming movies thread, I’m going post news on comments so as to not exceed the character limit on the main thread.

2 Likes

And it looks like after that is a Nightmare Before Christmas season. Just in time for Halloween.

And I think I know who going to join

Pirates of the Caribbean

• Will Turner
  • Davy Jones
  • Barbossa
  • Blackbeard
  • Salazar
  • Tia Dalma

The Nightmare Before Christmas

• Jack Skellington
  • Sally
  • Oogie Boogie

Not quite sure about the other three for season 10

Also, if Cars don’t get into Speedstorm, I’m gonna be mad.

1 Like

Where’s Jack Sparrow?

Jack is already in the game. So is Elizabeth.

1 Like

I forgot they were in

What happened to Disney’s Sorcerer’s Arena?

It closed its servers yesterday

With the beginning of the new month, we have two new events for Emoji Blitz

The first being the the month long Magical Memories Token Quest with the new emoji Golden Beryl Rapunzel

Emojis featured

Golden Beryl Rapunzel

Golden Beryl Rapunzel’s magic hair creates Enchanted Rapunzels! Clear them to create even more Rapunzels!

• Tiara Rapunzel,
  • Queen Anna,
  • Winter Belle,
  • Winter Snow White
  • Winter Aurora
  • Briar Rose
  • Elsa the Snow Queen
  • Disguised Jasmine
  • Ping
  • Wedding Giselle
  • Almost There Tiana
  • Merida
  • Iolite Fairy Godmother
  • Pink Dress Cinderella
  • Ruby Mushu
  • Sisu

The second is the Disney Parks Around the World Item event featuring the new emojis: Space Mountain and It’s a Small World

Emojis featured:

Space Mountain

“You are cleared for launch in T-Minus 10, 9, 8…” Emojis zoom into HYPER BLITZ mode on Space Mountain!

It's a Small World

It’s a Small World clock parade! A procession of crafted powerups and items march out onto the board

• Electrical Parade Elliot
  • Electrical Parade Minnie
  • Electrical Parade Cheshire Cat
  • Figment
  • Hatbox Ghost
  • Madame Leota
  • Frank
  • Dr. Lily Houghton
2 Likes

I don’t think it will

Emoji Blitz player here, and actually, we’re already in the “Disney Attractions” Item Event. Right now, I just finished the Jungle Cruise Collection, and now at the Haunted Mansion Collection! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Haunted Mansion Collection?

1 Like

The Ennui event is live on Speedstorm.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney