Disney Games News

Tsum Tsum News

2 new Tsums are available in the Premium Box: Ace Trappola and Deuce Spade from Twisted Wonderland. The Lucky Time event for them will last until the 19th.

I personally will probably save most of my money until the Hiro/Ian/Good Night Pooh Pickup Capsule later on in the month.

1 Like

Any guesses for 6.5?

2 Likes

Or Halloween next month!!

Is Gizmoduck another one of those?
Just got him.

Yes, Gizmoduck, as well as Darkwing and Scrooge.

A villain has invaded the emoji world, the duck sorceress; Magica De Spell. Defeat her to earn prizes with your Ducktales emojis

Featured Emojis

• Huey
  • Caballero Donald
  • Royal Magician Donald
  • Webby
  • Scrooge McDuck
  • Launchpad McQuack
  • Gizmoduck
  • Darkwing Duck

Speaking of ducks, this week’s Speedstorm multi-player character is Donald.

2 Likes

Disney Speedstorm News :newspaper:

Sorry for the absence yesterday as my friend @Mister_Toon have mentioned this weekly regulated racer is Donald Duck.

SALE INFORMATION.
Steamboat Pete, a mid season exclusive racer is being showcase in the collections section this week. Please confirm if you don’t have him unlocked if his shards are available.

Vanellope and a savings packs with bunch of cosmetics are available also.

Well that’s everything for to…
Static
Reproduce tape :vhs:
Founded in 1959 Spinning Wheel Co. has been the #1 option in spinning wheels for all you needs in thread or yarn from fibres. From classic models to the latest technology advances. Spinning Wheel Co. has everything you need and now we are glad to announce we will sponsor our first racer in Speedstorm history. Maleficent.

We hope this skilled racer will bring the gold to home and place Spinning Wheel Co. in their brightest glory once again.

End of the tape :vhs:
Static

We are back? Sorry for the interruption but someone stole the transmission a few moments ago.
Well that’s all for now. I’m Winterbotton reporting from the pits. See you soon for more news.

1 Like

And 2nd disney game goes away :wave:

DHBM outlived both DSA and DMV

1 Like

I…uhm…well…I wasn’t sure if this game even came out worldwide (never checked) and it’s already dead. A bit funny, honestly, but expected - we had three Disney-themed RPGs, most people will pick one (if any). So, congrats to DHBM, I guess😅

7 Likes

Oh what!
:rage:

Long live the King.

Incredible. This game has seeing a lot rise and fall and it’s still here.
We got 6 years mark. Wonder how far we can go?

How many games we will outlive. Magic Kingdoms? Disney Speedstorm? Dream Valley? Who knows?

1 Like

Rather likely.

Probably not, because it is 8 years old now.

Who knows indeed.

1 Like

But Inside Out: Thought Bubbles, though…
That game came out almost a decade ago, and it’s still on-going to this day, to coincide with Inside Out 2’s theatrical run!

Well, those games are an entirely different genre from DHBM. It’s basically Thrillville and Animal Crossing in Disney clothing. For those non-competive types or for those who wants a break from the competive scene.

2 Likes

Cats and Canine Clear Event, on Emoji Blitz!
Btw, it’s on the “playdisneyemoji” website, if you guys wanna check out them latest news on the game. :slight_smile:

Disney Heroes Battle Mode News :space_invader::space_invader::space_invader:

Can you guess the new heroes?

(Also unfortunately I need to mention I will finally stop playing thia game. I finally feel burn out of this one. This feels like a chore these days rather that something that makes me feel happy. I will still be around here to report what I can)

6 Likes

Isabela
Lady & Tramp
And… Franny Robinsons?

1 Like

Wow. That was fast… but yeah. Fit the description.

You’re RIGHT!
Her name IS Franny…Frankie is her frog! XDXD

Thanks for the correction! :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the “I Quit Playing DHBM, But I’m Still Gonna Hang Out Here in the Forums Regardless” Club!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney